Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

DaedalusX64 on TN-V Fifa 11 Exploit Question

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
sylosisfan

DaedalusX64 on TN-V Fifa 11 Exploit Question

Post by sylosisfan »

Hey guys,

Has anyone tried using the DaedalusX64 emulator on their TN-V lately? Specifically asking those who are running the 3.01 firmware and the FIFA '11 exploit (if it even matters which exploit you're running). I have tried running it and I am not getting a very solid performance from this. I have tried a few different games, with and without sound, and they either crash or slow down to near crash. Any advice or favorite settings that I can use to make this dream machine run sweet?
Advertising
qwikrazor87
Guru

Re: DaedalusX64 on TN-V Fifa 11 Exploit Question

Post by qwikrazor87 »

Even on a PSP the N64 emus don't have very well performance with most roms, there's only a few roms that have decent performance.
Advertising
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
sylosisfan

Post by sylosisfan »

qwikrazor87 wrote:Even on a PSP the N64 emus don't have very well performance with most roms, there's only a few roms that have decent performance.
Well, that is just unfortunate. Thank you for fielding my inquiry!
guile

Post by guile »

Actually, at first I didn't bother trying daedalusx64 because the compatibility looked terrible but I was very pleasantly surprised when I tried it. Many of the games I have tried run near full speed without sound and a few even run very well with sound. Even having those few games makes it worth it in my opinion, so don't give up on it so easily. Some are completely unplayable but some are very good, Mario 64, Starfox, Quest64, are among those that run well. Mario64 is surprisingly good even with sound on.
Lefty

Post by Lefty »

Yes there actually are a few that run quite decent.
I only own some EU N64 games, but the US version of the roms sometimes runs much better.
Also look what the recommended settings are for the game you wanna play: Daedalus Compatibility-List

Return to “TN CEF”