Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Tonakai’s Weekly Competitions

rainof89

Re: Tonakai’s Weekly Competitions

Post by rainof89 »

Watching burnout videos on youtube makes you excited to get the game. Hope it can run on my laptop
Advertising
daxanoxe

Post by daxanoxe »

Burnout is a really good game you must buy.
Its really fun to do takedown
and some missions are pretty hard to do
Advertising
ScarecrowDM

Post by ScarecrowDM »

I used to play it a lot on my late PS2 (**** that silver reset flat :C ), the very idea of actually hit in stuff was pretty amazing.
Was perfect, before Burnout I've tried Gran Turismo and I'm awful in this game (I hit more cars than in Burnout).

I played it in my PSP too, portable wrath.

I have to buy a new controller to continue playing Burnout 3 in PCSX2. :3
SKFU

Post by SKFU »

Was a nice game on PS3 when it launched. A complete bug mess on PC. Anyway, who likes it and doesn't use Steam go on:

3H88-5GHK-8BT3-G8EX-LL3G
berserkerdrache

Post by berserkerdrache »

I just remember when i played the Demo on this game. I played it on the Xbox 360 of my cousin first, i was amazed. Later i wanted to play it on mine to, but my screen was very small, icrushed into almost everything, because when i drived to fast, you weren´t able to see what is infront of you.
Antoher cool story: i played the demo, my da came in and he was AMAZED! not about the game, but about the controllers. He was so amazed, that the controllers had no cables, he didn´t want to belive it :D
Well, i played the demo a lot, but never bought, idk why, maybe because i stopped playing xbox and forgot about the game. So this is a great chance for me to get back into burnout, on the PC.

EDIT: THX SKFU! The key worked, thx! I won´t delete my stories, maybe someone wants to read and enjoy them, but i don´t need the Ultimate box anymore, thx again.
Tnutbutter

Post by Tnutbutter »

I rarely play racing games because I thought they were dull, but burnout is a fast paced, nitro filled racing game that I actually bothered to continue playing. I do not own burnout myself, so I would not mind winning it.
XxGodOfWar2xX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

berserkerdrache wrote:I just remember when i played the Demo on this game. I played it on the Xbox 360 of my cousin first, i was amazed. Later i wanted to play it on mine to, but my screen was very small, icrushed into almost everything, because when i drived to fast, you weren´t able to see what is infront of you.
Antoher cool story: i played the demo, my da came in and he was AMAZED! not about the game, but about the controllers. He was so amazed, that the controllers had no cables, he didn´t want to belive it :D
Well, i played the demo a lot, but never bought, idk why, maybe because i stopped playing xbox and forgot about the game. So this is a great chance for me to get back into burnout, on the PC.

EDIT: THX SKFU! The key worked, thx! I won´t delete my stories, maybe someone wants to read and enjoy them, but i don´t need the Ultimate box anymore, thx again.
I'm always late D:<
Damnit Damnit Damnit!
DQEight

Post by DQEight »

I played Burnout Paradise on PS3, my first game I bought with my money. Also the first game that I've platinumed. I also played the ones that came out for PSP
Furry because they're awesome
grafilter

Post by grafilter »

I've played Burnout on my friend's PC before. This game is very interesting, but i think this will be better if EA use real car name and design.........
XxGodOfWar2xX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

grafilter wrote:I've played Burnout on my friend's PC before. This game is very interesting, but i think this will be better if EA use real car name and design.........
I like EA's sense of actually coming up with unique names for cars rather than having to go to every car manufacturer and ask "Oh, hey, can we use your car/manufacturer name in our game?" Things like that take time, and slow down the releasing process of a game. (and/or DLC, in PS All-Stars's case)

Return to “Announcements”