Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Firmware 2.60 available !

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Firmware 2.60 available !

Post by fate6 »

There are times when you would want a lower firmware but this is not one of them
and yes if a eCFW is to be released then it would be for the highest possible firmware where from there it would be ported backwords to any older expoit that does not already have a eCFW
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
annluan

Post by annluan »

fate6 wrote:There are times when you would want a lower firmware but this is not one of them
and yes if a eCFW is to be released then it would be for the highest possible firmware where from there it would be ported backwords to any older expoit that does not already have a eCFW
hmmm.. all right then. good to know that!
no harm on system updating then, unless i already had the 2.12 exploit, meaning i would lose it.
but since it's not the case.. i'm all good

thanks fate
Advertising
Obito

Post by Obito »

Unless there is any unreleased kexploit that worked on 2.12 but it doesn't on 2.60, and may be released now since it's now useless.
Not that I know of any, just thinking xD.
annluan

Post by annluan »

Obito wrote:Unless there is any unreleased kexploit that worked on 2.12 but it doesn't on 2.60, and may be released now since it's now useless.
yeah.
perhaps... i thought of it
but how common is that?
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

annluan wrote:
Obito wrote:Unless there is any unreleased kexploit that worked on 2.12 but it doesn't on 2.60, and may be released now since it's now useless.
yeah.
perhaps... i thought of it
but how common is that?
afaik it has never happend
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
annluan

Post by annluan »

what about totalnoob's TN-V4 update?
he spoke of exploiting 2.12 (from what i read). but only because then there wasn't the newrelease, right??
jatikeren

Post by jatikeren »

so we can't run VHBL anymore.. .?
daddyhorror

Post by daddyhorror »

you can run vhbl if you don't update,if you do update when you try to run it it wont work,if you don't update you will not be able to do several things with your vita,mainly online things such as psn store
jatikeren

Post by jatikeren »

daddyhorror wrote:you can run vhbl if you don't update,if you do update when you try to run it it wont work,if you don't update you will not be able to do several things with your vita,mainly online things such as psn store
Oh God Why...
Kankertje

Post by Kankertje »

Just updated, Sony surprised me, they didn't patch expected(good news) and patched unexpected :lol:

Return to “General”