Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

Viracy

Re: Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

Post by Viracy »

I got onto the scene early in its life. And in fact after I read that it was hackable with the original firmware and read how easy it was, I gave it a whirl and was happy with the results. I installed every CFW for each new OFW that was released. After Dark Alex left, I continued watching and waiting. I loved the cat and mouse game between Sony and us. I had a Phat PSP, then a red God of War PSP, then a PSPGo. But I now just have my good ol' trusty Phat. The thrill of PSP modding and the knowledge I gained from it inevitably made me start modding everything I owned. Now I have the following with some kind of modification running. PSP/PSVita/PS2XBOX/XBOX360/Wii/WiiU/PS3/iPod Touch/iPhone4/iPad/Gamecube. Thanks to all of you PSPers that have inspired me over the years and who stuck around as we all ventured into the Vita together!
Advertising
Obito

Post by Obito »

A month ago, when I got my Vita, the first thing I did was looking for hacks haha, and so I got here.
Advertising
snakethejake

Post by snakethejake »

Hi! im jake got my vita last xmas. its cool but i keep missing vhbl and exploit releases befor sony pulls the game. i dont want/need the $20 psn code but i would like a heads up on the game for the next exploit/vhbl release please.
rdragona1994

Post by rdragona1994 »

I remember in 2008, I got my first PSP, a phat one for Christmas. An I was the happiest kid ever. After a year, like all good things, I found myself bored. However, I wanted to make the most of my device. I did led mods, new cases, and it was beast. But still lacked software. From there I cfw'ed and modded the first three gen psp's. I got out of the scene after and finally decided to trade an iPad for a Vita and loving it every step of the way.
CoolMan1999x

Post by CoolMan1999x »

Hahahah nice question, It was 4 years after I bought my psp and I gave hope on downloading games on it but then I found this website using google which really helped me hack it using HBL :D ;) I think I discovered this website in 2010 :D

Anyways I gladly say happy birthday wololo and thanks for helping me in the psp scene :D

ps: Believe it or not I was a noob and I took 4 years trying to hack it :oops: :) and sorry for editing this post a lot hahahahaha :lol:
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (22.3 KiB) Viewed 5018 times
Last edited by CoolMan1999x on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.
sixastrix

Post by sixastrix »

I discovered this site in August/September 2012.
At that time I had a plan to buy a vita. Before buying a vita, I searched the information about current state of vita hacking, and ended up reading this blog&forum. I found that wololo.net gives comprehensive and trustworthy information, and also technical aspect of psp/v/3 hacking (hopefully it will continue for ps4 and beyond). Since then, I decided to join, and then get Uno exploit for my new vita at the end of the year :)

Well..., happy birthday wololo.net :),
many thanks.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
razielleonhart

Post by razielleonhart »

found this page by random when i was looking into a hack for my PSP Go
No matter what happens, even if you become the world's enemy.... I'll be your knight.
Haaska

Post by Haaska »

I was introduced one year ago when i buy my PS VIta. I found this site when a was searching for CFW for the Vita
Last edited by Haaska on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fardeenah

Post by fardeenah »

i came to the psp when when i bought my psp in 2008, at this time the scene was blooming and wololo was a great site to read all about hacks of dax and heck cat and read awesome interviews abt psp dev, this was the golden age of the psp scene, so awesome when m33 was here dax, man i miss these. congrats to ur 5th anniversary. glad if i could get the card and buy myself an awesome game
retrozelda

Post by retrozelda »

i came when I bought my vita in my sleep(I was fairly upset). Then, I was interested in doing my own programming on the device. Next thing I know, I am here. All from a good night's sleep

Return to “Announcements”