Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

PSPcfwDUDE

Re: Wololo.net is 5 years old! Chance to win a $20 PSN Code

Post by PSPcfwDUDE »

One week after I bought my first PSP (a PSP 2000 hackable) back in 2007, I was not overall impressed by the multimedia features that it had. So, I went to google and searched "psp hack" in hope I could "hack" my PSP and do all the things I dreamed of. I did, but it wasn't that easy (anyone remember Mister Pandora and Miss MMS). There were no Pandora batteries sold in my country and I wasn't allowed to buy online. I was sad. But after a couple of years (in particurly, early 2010) I found Wololo.net/wagic (as it was called back then). I saw the exploits, HBL, homebrews running on the PSPgo. I was like: Wow, I love this site. Since then I NEVER changed site for PSP hacking news, and wololo.net stayed my primary source of news. You won't believe how HBL helped my wololo, you just won't. :) Happy birthday wololo.net, wish you the best.
Advertising
Last edited by PSPcfwDUDE on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kodi123

Post by Kodi123 »

Happy birthday Wololo! I followed your site since I've heard about the first 1.81 Urbanix Exploit. Since then, you're my best and most reliable source of news about PSP and PS Vita. Hope you'll last another 5 more years or even more! Congratulations!
Advertising
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
SHA-1

Post by SHA-1 »

I was introduced when my brother gave me his hacked phat in 2007 and I wanted play some emulators and came across this website and I've been following the scene ever since.
Languages, I know:
C++, C, Perl, Bash.

Languages I'm learning:
Assembly, Python, Java.
Saffron_City

Post by Saffron_City »

Found this site when looking to mod my PSP 6.60. I've been looking at every article ever since! Happy Birthday!
tinostar91

Post by tinostar91 »

I've discovered this site about 1 year ago. When I've visited this site for the first time I thought that it's just another "survey and then nothing" (don't ask me how I got this feeling) site so I've closed tab in firefox and started searching another. After some amount of time googling through internet I've found many hacking related links to this site so I gave it a chance and stayed here since then
loljejelol

Post by loljejelol »

I found the scene six years ago, when I was in high school, started in psp.scenebeta and then I found out wololo.net by hbl, remember the hot shots psp xploit with that i had the chance to play homebrews for second time when i change from psp 2000 to 3000.
kazuya101

Post by kazuya101 »

I bought my psp in 2006
man it was great, the games the music and movies ability to play anywhere.
But then the regular scene was just not enough for me
I was following another site for the infamous luminous hack and missed it by a mere day. In the end the legendary pandora hack through a generous freind opened up the hacking scene for me.

2012 a similar expereince got my vita as a bday gift from wife.
But my excitement died off quicker than the psp days. I was starting to feel bad that i wasnt
playing or touching the so awaited gift. Soon through links i started hearing about a website dedicated for psp/ps vita hack. I was excited, the same kind of nastologic feeling i got back in 2006. I registered started following posts and soon after new year got me a hacked vita and havent put it down ever since. I not only get psp emulator but the vita can be my world of numerous emulator goodness to re living some lost past memories of classic gaming.

Keep it up Wololo.net
manchotas43

How I met this scene :3

Post by manchotas43 »

Well kids, I remember it was summer 2010, I was travelling at the U.S.A and I saw the PSP Special Limited Edition of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Which was a green PSP with the game and the "2012" movie) By the time I came my home, I had already finished the game with S-rank, so, I was bored, hungry and with a PC inn front of me, so, I searched "How to hack PSP" The first thing it appeared it was the pandora battery, later the HEN photograph, Patapon 2 exploit and so on and so on, but none of them worked (Because of the Metal Gear game which to be used I had to upgrade to 6.20, later that day I updated it to 6.31 so... I was a little bit lost) after a month or two, the Hotshot Golf 2 exploit appeared, but I couldn't aford to buy a game, a friend of mine borrowed me some games, after all, it wasn't so bad. I don't remember how I got an exploit, but I remember I got it from here, and a game loader provided by liquidzigoing also from here, after some time, the 6.35 OFW came out and I thought, "It may work with this exploit"... It didn't... I was very depressed because I couldn't play anything at my PSP, I had to ask some games to my friend... AGAIN! Some time later, Coldbird (my saviour) Came out with the PRO-CFW 6.35 I was like "Yayyyyyy :D :D :D" After some time the 6.60 OFW blah blah blah... PRO-CFW 6.60 blah blah blah and then... Last Year (July 2012) I bought the PS Vita (with only one game FIFA 2012, Oh the agony! since I have memory i HATE sports game, but I moved on) The only exploit I could use was Urbanix 1.81 (Because it was free get it?) But well it has been 3 years with the scene, I also remember some april fools jokes with Wololo and Coldbird (They've said they quit, I was depressed again) So... cheers! Wololo 5 years is a lot of time, I hope this scene or The Scene stays forever, and, maybe some day I will be part of the scene. See ya! And Happy Birthday to you!!!!
YANOX

Post by YANOX »

my french friend tomtomdu80 a dev for vhbl , tell me on a french website of psvita, ninja release will be arrive soon :)
G33420

Post by G33420 »

I first found this site in 2010 (I think ) while I was first learning about PSP hacks and I then found hbl and wagic here. Ever since then this is my first stop when I need so PSP/PS vita info or just want something interesting to read.

PS wololo is famous in my mind.

-Robo cop

Return to “Announcements”