Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

psp motherboard type

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
kodex

psp motherboard type

Post by kodex »

my psp slim came with firmware 4.1 and after reading those long tutorials on cheking your motherboard type i was convinced it was a ta088 v3. but recently a friend gave me a hacked psp to fix, n he said his battery was a pandora so i tried using D.A's ta088 identifier method n the results meant it was'nt v3 but i wass still doubtful cuz i use win7 n the mpsformat n install dont seem to work so i used the normal format.also i read later that a pandora battery cannot be used as a normal battery but the "pandora" i used could boot up my psp. then i tried using virtual pc so i cud use a virtual xp machine to do the format thing properly but it doesnt seem to support usb devices.the last thing i did was to open my psp.there's ta088 written on he motherboard, and the number '2' in a circle.does this mean its a tao88 v2?also if there's another way to use mpsformat on win7 pls let me know.
Advertising
Attachments
psp slim mobo.jpg
psp slim mobo.jpg (230.57 KiB) Viewed 3165 times
grewolf

Re: psp motherboard type

Post by grewolf »

you don't have to open your psp just to know if you mobo is hackable or not specially if you have pandora. Just put pandoras battery in your psp and do not turn it on, if the green lights up then you have hackable psp if not then its probably t088v3 mobo
Advertising
Proud to be Pinoy
kodex

Post by kodex »

i learned that u need a mms for the auto boot thing. i was jus wonderiing if there was any visual proof on the motherboard. anyone with the hardware knowledge?
kodex

Post by kodex »

its v3...i'll jus wait for 6.2hen.

Return to “General”