Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Where can I find the save data exploit for 2.12?

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/vhbl
harlock92

Where can I find the save data exploit for 2.12?

Post by harlock92 »

So i have been looking on the forums checking things out and it seems like everyone is already playing their vita's with exploit for 2.12. My question is where did you download the save data exploit. Maybe i just need to be patient and it hasn't come out yet. If it has come out can some one post the thread to me or tell me what i need to do. Thank you so much.
Advertising
Last edited by Xian Nox on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed thread title
alex13mod

Re: WHERE CAN I FIND THE SAVE DATA EXPLOIT FOR 2.12?

Post by alex13mod »

Please be patient the save file has not been released to the public, the files should be released soon after Wololo decides to release them.
Advertising
PSP 1001
PS Vita 2.12 TN-V4
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

alex13mod wrote:the files should be released soon after Wololo decides to release them.
Just to be more specific, it is likely to be released after its pulled from PSN.
DarkenLX

Post by DarkenLX »

SMOKE wrote:
alex13mod wrote:the files should be released soon after Wololo decides to release them.
Just to be more specific, it is likely to be released after its pulled from PSN.
What happens if sony decides to throw a monkey wrench into those plans a doesnt pull it from psn? (i doubt that this will happen)
Ya i know odd question but i like to think outside the box and look at all possible outcomes and the retaliation we get from good ol' sony :D
PsVita 1: OLED Model 3G [3.36] [PSN?: Y]
PsVita 2: OLED Model 3G [mOFW3.00/eCFW] [PSN? :N]
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

DarkenLX wrote:
SMOKE wrote:
What happens if sony decides to throw a monkey wrench into those plans a doesnt pull it from psn? (i doubt that this will happen)
Ya i know odd question but i like to think outside the box and look at all possible outcomes and the retaliation we get from good ol' sony :D
Well, your thinking too much out of the box bud.
They will remove it most likely in around 24 hours from now, remember its the weekend ;)
Besides that, if you already have the game, you wont have any problem.
Just be sure to make a backup and store it somewhere save
Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Post by Xian Nox »

DarkenLX wrote:
SMOKE wrote:
Sony will pull the game, don't dream they won't. :lol: If they don't for some reason, well, the exploit files will still be released. I expect something like, the start of the next week (Monday, Tuesday, something like that), but please do not take this as an official statement.
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

SMOKE wrote:

Most likeley 24-48 hours from now...
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
DarkenLX

Post by DarkenLX »

The Z wrote:
SMOKE wrote:

Most likeley 24-48 hours from now...
i bought the game as soon the exploit was announce so im set but when they pull it from psn does that mean a firm update is close behind?
i know with ps3 usually this is the case... but i didnt know how it goes for vita.
PsVita 1: OLED Model 3G [3.36] [PSN?: Y]
PsVita 2: OLED Model 3G [mOFW3.00/eCFW] [PSN? :N]
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

DarkenLX wrote:when they pull it from psn does that mean a firm update is close behind?
They will remove the game, and shortly after that they *usually* make a firmware update that patches the exploit
aamdanseur

Re: Where can I find the save data exploit for 2.12?

Post by aamdanseur »

Remember though as long as you have the exploit game and the right firmware your good, even if they patch it. The only question I have is, does that mean I have to keep my wifi connection for the vita off always or just sign out of the network in the settings? I would still like to browse the web on my vita while maintaining the exploit, please explain:)

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”