VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/wagic/vhbl
#275132 by DarkenLX
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:42 pm
CanadianArmour wrote:I want to win!

not what was asked plus its random i think
Advertising
#275250 by Tonakai
Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:04 pm
I'd love to have VHBL back on my Vita. After my previous one died, and got replaced (which set me back almost as much as a brand new console) my friend's sibling updated my FW, so I've no longer got access to either VHBL or eCFW.

I'd probably play through the MegaTen, Bomberman, Phantasy Star and Final Fantasy series' again. :mrgreen:
#275375 by DragonNeku
Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:21 pm
I will definitely use Ymenu with the backgrounds I made for it. I will play Pokémon red and sapphire over again; Some Sega cd games also. As well as try to play all the way through Final Fantasy 1. ;) (The Nes version although maybe the MSX2 one as well.) I have actually never played Wagic before :oops: (sorry about that) but I would like to try that too.
I am currently trying to find an exploit for few different games on my Japanese account; So I could help more people experience just how much fun VHBL can be! ;)
#275448 by wololo
Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:30 am
Thanks everyone for participating, and congratulations to rodrigomagnvs who won the $20 PSN Code. (Also, apologies for the previously selected winner who did not reply within 24h and got discarded. I don't like to do that, but this is to guarantee the announce of the winner does not get delayed too much)

Locking this now :)