Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Need some advice please.

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
chadg
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Need some advice please.

Post by chadg » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:06 am

I'm currently using PRO-C CFW 6.60.

i'm playing Megaman Legends 1(EBOOT.PBP), it runs fine but in certain areas the game slows down/lags/gets choppy, whatever you want to call it.

i have no idea about setting up the CPU Clock XMB or CPU Clock Game settings in the PRO VSH MENU, but i figure there's some thing in that menu that can fix my problem. so any one that can give me some insight into this would be much appreciated.

thank you. :mrgreen:
Advertising

User avatar
bsanehi
VIP
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:07 am
Contact:

Re: Need some advice please.

Post by bsanehi » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:53 am

chadg wrote:I'm currently using PRO-C CFW 6.60.

i'm playing Megaman Legends 1(EBOOT.PBP), it runs fine but in certain areas the game slows down/lags/gets choppy, whatever you want to call it.

i have no idea about setting up the CPU Clock XMB or CPU Clock Game settings in the PRO VSH MENU, but i figure there's some thing in that menu that can fix my problem. so any one that can give me some insight into this would be much appreciated.

thank you. :mrgreen:

Press select on the XMB (Cross Media Bar) and change CPU CLOCK GAME to 333/166.
Advertising

chadg
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Re: Need some advice please.

Post by chadg » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:03 pm

bsanehi wrote:
chadg wrote:I'm currently using PRO-C CFW 6.60.

i'm playing Megaman Legends 1(EBOOT.PBP), it runs fine but in certain areas the game slows down/lags/gets choppy, whatever you want to call it.

i have no idea about setting up the CPU Clock XMB or CPU Clock Game settings in the PRO VSH MENU, but i figure there's some thing in that menu that can fix my problem. so any one that can give me some insight into this would be much appreciated.

thank you. :mrgreen:

Press select on the XMB (Cross Media Bar) and change CPU CLOCK GAME to 333/166.
Hey, thanks for the quick reply.

I changed the CPU CLOCK GAME to 333/166 and it still lags. any other fixes you might know of?

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7574
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: Need some advice please.

Post by fate6 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:30 am

well how was the eboot made? was it compressed?
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

chadg
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Re: Need some advice please.

Post by chadg » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:42 am

fate6 wrote:well how was the eboot made? was it compressed?
i'm not sure, it just came as is as a EBOOT.PBP, and i put the folder on my psp.

it's weird because, it only lags in certain areas in the game, i can be in a big outside area and it runs fine, then i go into a smaller area and it lags. :cry:

chadg
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Re: Need some advice please.

Post by chadg » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:06 am

any one else? :oops:

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7574
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: Need some advice please.

Post by fate6 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:37 am

it just came as is as a EBOOT.PBP,
Make your own just use popstation
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=57
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

chadg
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Re: Need some advice please.

Post by chadg » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:39 pm

fate6 wrote:
it just came as is as a EBOOT.PBP,
Make your own just use popstation
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=57
hey thanks for the reply.

i found Megaman Legends PSX file, converted it with the popsloader you linked, and it still lags in the same spots. it's not a game breaking thing, considering it's only in a few parts of the game that lags(so far). i guess it's just the game. :|

User avatar
Casavult
Moderator
Posts: 2333
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:22 pm
Location: UK and Middle East

Re: Need some advice please.

Post by Casavult » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:37 pm

chadg wrote: i found Megaman Legends PSX file
How did you just find a PS1 file?!... :roll:
• PS4 1K 2TB OFW • PS3 3K 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim (2103-B) 500GB 4.82 Rebug • PS3 Slim (2003-B) 250GB 4.81 Habib •
• PSV 1K 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2K (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • 1x PSP 2K (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •

chadg
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Re: Need some advice please.

Post by chadg » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Casavult wrote:
chadg wrote: i found Megaman Legends PSX file
How did you just find a PS1 file?!... :roll:
Maybe a website? using this thing called Google? maybe having the knowledge that is....DOWNLOADS.... :o :shock: :o :shock:

thanks for the helpful reply though. :roll:

Locked

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”