Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Question about pspGO

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Salahkun

Question about pspGO

Post by Salahkun »

Hello.
I wanted to ask if is there anyway to connect a wiimote with the pspgo since they both have bluetooth.
It would be cool to play psp game with the classic controller :D .
Advertising
ImageImage
The Mana World Player Since 2005
Thrawn

Re: Question about pspGO

Post by Thrawn »

Hi there,
Well sorry to post a negative reply, but I haven't heard of a way to connect a wiimote with a go.
BUT if your question is to hook up a controller to your go and turn it into a "non portable" console, there is a way.
You already know that the go has bluetooth, there is an entry in the bluetooth menu where you can pair the go with a ps3 dualshock controller.
Well if you do this out of the box you will require a ps3 as the psp go ask's you to be hooked up to ps3 and then it will be allowed to pair with a dualshock controller.
HOWEVER, if you don't have a ps3 and nobody around that has one, there is a way besides that but you will need a programm called motioninjoy.
Here is a video tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcI2SnJTJGA
and the motioninjoy homepage
http://www.motioninjoy.com
Advertising
The internet is a bottomless barrel of sh*t, we try to fill it, everyday. But we fail, because its bottomless.
Salahkun

Post by Salahkun »

wow xD you registered just to reply my question awesome!

first of all i was able to play with wiimote but you would need a pc with bluetooth , plug the psp, and use remotejoy . But i didnt like it so the best way to make a mod or something like that ?
ImageImage
The Mana World Player Since 2005
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

I think it's late for the scene, but anything's possible. :)
Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

Yeah I registered to reply to your question.
Well I wanted you tell about that possibility of the ds3 hooked to the go.
I have two go's for my own and both are paired with ds3's and the go's themselves are hooked to my pc monitor via component cable and converter.
I use them to play psp and especially ps one titles, as I think the go is a perfect tiny psone XD
I'm sorry if those information are nothing new for you, but i would suggest you try that.
But be prepared, the right analog stick is not being used an there is no way to swap left with right.
I have also the opinion that it's too late for the psp, it has reached its zenith.
The internet is a bottomless barrel of sh*t, we try to fill it, everyday. But we fail, because its bottomless.

Return to “General”