News and rumors about the PS4
#260409 by Minimur12
Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:39 am
JeoWay wrote:Hopefully by the time the (lets say PS5) comes out, games will be probably $80 - $100 and controllers about $100 as well :(

Hopefully? Lol
Advertising
#260707 by Alpmaster
Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:10 pm
SMOKE wrote:Yet another reason Im not gonna get a PS4
At least until the PS3 is out of production :lol:

Exactly im with you did you know PSN is not going to be compatible with PS4? All my money re buying digitally down the drain :twisted:
Advertising
#263195 by SMOKE
Thu May 02, 2013 3:17 pm
Alpmaster wrote:
SMOKE wrote:Yet another reason Im not gonna get a PS4
At least until the PS3 is out of production :lol:

Exactly im with you did you know PSN is not going to be compatible with PS4? All my money re buying digitally down the drain :twisted:

Rebuying what games?
All PS3 games are incompatible with the PS4
#263346 by Acid_Snake
Fri May 03, 2013 6:49 pm
NNNRT wrote:But Sony remains the best of all. 8-) (The best of the worst :lol:)

yeah that's kind of how I feel, I hate sony, but the competition is way worse imo, part of me want to see sony beat the *** out of nintendo and microsoft, but another part of me wants sony to fail. So I came to the conclusion: all current console makers should fails miserably and a better company should take their place, better if its european, I'm tired of consoles that aren't made where I live, they tend to not have my tastes.
#263351 by NNNRT
Fri May 03, 2013 8:04 pm
But there's no European company that can do it. Samsung have made almost everything, phones, bulldozers, TVs, washing machines, many things, so I have a feeling they might join the console race. (don't forget the S4's gaming controller)
I also think it would be nice if Apple made a console, or if they collaborated with Sony (iPlayStation :lol:), both are good at software & hardware, and the majority of people like both. Now that's an achievement! 8-)
#263375 by SMOKE
Fri May 03, 2013 10:24 pm
Acid_Snake wrote:
NNNRT wrote:I also think it would be nice if Apple made a console

BURN IN heck!!!

Ikr! I hate iDevices.
Im actually in the process of moving all my songs to a mp3 player because I ran over my iPod with my truck :lol:
It was broken before I ran it over though