Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
#260328 by b2p1mp
Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:35 pm
JeoWay wrote:
dboyz wrote:
JeoWay wrote:
P.S - Connection Loop Holes aren't patched via a Firnware. So you must not know what you are talking about

i wont "lol" if i dunno wat im talking about =)
owh yea i downgraded my vita FW several times but then decided to upgrade "(you know what i meant)" B)

Not sure why you seem to be arguing with someone who has inspected a connection patch and knows its not a firmware patch. If someone is on 1.81 right now and they say its blocked, boom, instant provation.

I have 1.81 Vita and it certainly DOES NOT WORK. I hear some guy named O'quinn is spreading bad rumors for false fame. I take everything I read on the internet as false until PROVEN. Not only proven by one person, but the masses. We at wololo have agreed that Charles Proxy dies at some point. JeoQuinn, you fail.
Advertising
#260331 by JeoWay
Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:25 pm
kid, please note that i don't see how one sees fame from this. plus, a standard user shouldn't settle on false factfs.
Advertising
#260332 by fate6
Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:42 pm
easy now everyone
#260334 by Cheesethief
Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:52 pm
JeoWay wrote:
dboyz wrote:
JeoWay wrote:
On 1.81 all the way up to 2.06 I didn't have a problem (I didn't have a problem then, I just decided update)

lol nice try

I lnow right?

P.S - Connection Loop Holes aren't patched via a Firnware. So you must not know what you are talking about

Whoever said they were patched via firmware? They close it server side. That's why the stop working randomly without the person updating.
#260340 by JeoWay
Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:37 am
That guy told me when I decided to update past 1.81, that's why it was not working. He clearly stated it begun after a patch. ;) :lol:
#260369 by JeoWay
Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:24 am
Xian Nox wrote:Err, what happened to the "I'm going to ask The Z/Wololo/whoever to show it's legit" part?

The Z is on 2.11.
Yifanlu is on latest.
Wololo, haven't asked him yet :/
#260372 by dboyz
Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 am
i think this "trolol" should be stopped by now or else it will provokes another heck troop of army against it
NO offense here just my two cents from my experiences.......=)
#260373 by JeoWay
Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:42 am
dboyz wrote:i think this "trolol" should be stopped by now or else it will provokes another heck troop of army against it
NO offense here just my two cents from my experiences.......=)

Two cents uh? Barely worth the useless post. Not a troll either.