Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
#260278 by cosimo98
Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:38 pm
Total N00b with the new version of the TN-V 3 there will be the support for apache overkill
Advertising
#260279 by PspJunkie
Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:42 pm
cosimo98 wrote:Total N00b with the new version of the TN-V 3 there will be the support for apache overkill

*Facepalm*
Advertising
#260294 by jvhellraiser
Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:09 pm
cosimo98 wrote:Total N00b with the new version of the TN-V 3 there will be the support for apache overkill



:lol: :lol: :lol: No! Super Mega Ultra Facepalm!!!
how many times has this been said? I lost count.
TN-V needs Kernel Exploit and Apache Overkill has
only Usermode. :lol: :lol: :lol:
#260323 by Photon_Cannon
Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:40 pm
For the people having trouble with CWCheat; from what I've gathered there are two versions of 0.2.3: the original and 6.XX versions. If you're having trouble with one, try switching to the other and see if that works.

Spoiler
I made an account just to post this >_>
#260452 by Skorm
Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:44 am
I'm using OFW 1.66 with Super Collapse 3 version of TN-V3, and I can't seem to open my Memory Stick from the games section, and instead the XMB just crashes (Error message C1-2858-3). Save Data Utility works fine though, any ideas? I've tried clearing my ISO cache file thing from the recovery menu that didn't help. :shock:
#260455 by jvhellraiser
Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:16 am
Skorm wrote:I'm using OFW 1.66 with Super Collapse 3 version of TN-V3, and I can't seem to open my Memory Stick from the games section, and instead the XMB just crashes (Error message C1-2858-3). Save Data Utility works fine though, any ideas? I've tried clearing my ISO cache file thing from the recovery menu that didn't help. :shock:


Is SIMPLE, stop using TN-V3 until TN release the fix
go back to TN-V2 or even better TN-V1 fix until TN-V3
fix gets release this was said by Total Noob himself.
#260507 by Skorm
Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:10 pm
jvhellraiser wrote:
Skorm wrote:I'm using OFW 1.66 with Super Collapse 3 version of TN-V3, and I can't seem to open my Memory Stick from the games section, and instead the XMB just crashes (Error message C1-2858-3). Save Data Utility works fine though, any ideas? I've tried clearing my ISO cache file thing from the recovery menu that didn't help. :shock:


Is SIMPLE, stop using TN-V3 until TN release the fix
go back to TN-V2 or even better TN-V1 fix until TN-V3
fix gets release this was said by Total Noob himself.


Thank you vhellraiser I thought it was working, and I was having problems with ARK CFW so I thought that maybe my lower OFW was the problem you're very insightful. Thanks again!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests