Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Report TN-V bugs and issues here!

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
jhuebert95

Re: Report TN-V bugs and issues here!

Post by jhuebert95 »

Haha ya I know. I didn't mean PRO plugins as in made by PRO team, I meant PRO plugins as in supported by PRO CFW! I know they're yours TN all credit is yours dude! I just wanna be able to use these on TN-V, so I can optimize the **** out of it! I just like to make my XMB flashy lol XD.
Advertising
jhuebert95
Black PSP 1001 - 6.60 ME-2 & 6.60 PRO-C2
Black PS Vita 1001- 3.60 w/ HENkaku
Black PS3 CECH-4001C - Latest OFW
StepS

Post by StepS »

I found out more about DosBox issue, turned out 90% of the archives simply contain a dosbox.conf with some incompatible setting, I'm still finding out which one exactly, curious people can help me if they want

EDIT: ok, it's because of core=dynamic, use other value for this.
Advertising
Leires

Post by Leires »

Got a strange issue..Sorry if it was addressed, but the dang search function never loads for me, just sits on a white screen with google 2013 and an image of wagic in the corner ._. My music lags. Like, sure, i could just play it in the vita buuuut..i watched the test video and his didn't lag. Any ideas? It has like, a lower pitch and such, as if it's being played at .75 speed..Strangely, not all the music does this, only a few. I've not tried fiddling with -too- many settings just yet, but still fairly strange.
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

A few issues I've noticed, that I can think of atm are:

1.) Game Categories Lite will not display PSP ISOs, when a category for them is created under the ISO folder
2.) I'd also like to see XMB Control and Ultimate VSH Menu [v2.00] (I prefer this version over the Final version) ported. Also (Plum's?) System Menu v10 would be nice to have as an option to use in TN-V
3.) Archives for homebrew that are large and/or have a lot of files in them seem to have trouble installing (at least for me they have so far)
4.) If I have more than a certain number of plugins installed they won't show up in the recovery menu, and are therefore unusable
5.) It would be nice to not have to manually (PSP Filer) transfer ISOs to the ISO folder

I'm tired and that's all I can think of for now. If I think of more, I'll post.

But so far...OUTSTANDING WORK TN!!! :D

*EDIT*

Also, I've been having problems with the plugin CFWBlock.prx. It freezes my Vita, and just doesn't work. It'd be nice to have this plugin working (and any other plugins that will make things difficult on Sony), particularly as we're accessing the PSN from an eCFW enabled device.
Last edited by MadZiontist on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
KinsokuJiko

Post by KinsokuJiko »

ISOs such as old "D3 fixed" isos (from way back in 2010) and UNDUB ISOs for things like Persona 3 Portable do not load, they give a static black screen that you can use the "HOME" (start+select) button to exit from.
Tried on both supplied UMD ISO modes, M33 and SONY NP9660.
ISOs I tried with are:
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (Japanese) -- Worked perfectly
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (Europian) D3 Fixed -- Black Screen as described above
Persona 3 Portable (USA) -- Worked
Persona 3 Portable UNDUB (USA) -- Black Screen as described above

Other ISOs I've tried function perfectly, it's only modified ones that hang up. Ripping another Europian version of MGSPW is fine by me, but I was really excited to play an Undub on this fancy-*** OLED screen. All of these ISOs all function perfectly on my PSP, mind you, which is 6.35 CFW.

Feel free to work this into a bug, or give my the information I'm missing, because I'm all excited now.

EDIT: Also, using the Japanese UNO Eboot, whenever I return to the XMB from an ISO, I return to the Japanese Language XMB, despite choosing English prior. Loading the Uno Exploit will bring it back to English, it's just whenever selecting Quit Game, Yes, that the problem becomes apparent.
StepS

Post by StepS »

Jd8531 can you pls add into the dosbox issue that you need to change from "core=dynamic" to something else.
Total-Noob
Guru

Post by Total-Noob »

I remember that someone has written that some MP3 files are slow. May he upload this file for me?
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

StepS wrote:Jd8531 can you pls add into the dosbox issue that you need to change from "core=dynamic" to something else.
Yep, sorry I'm behind. Will add it.
Total-Noob
Guru

Post by Total-Noob »

6.60 TN-V2 is released!
- Added option in 'Advanced' to delete ISO cache. This may help if you'll get an infinite loop while opening game menu.
- Added possibility to launch backup file from savedata folder.
- Added ability to move backup file to 'ms0:/ISO'.
- Added support for custom PS1 DOCUMENT.DAT.
- Fixed msfs driver bug that caused data corruption which led to resetted settings.
- Fixed msfs driver bug that caused Lamecraft not seeing savedatas.
- Fixed folder '.' and '..' extension patch.
- Improved Virtual PBP Manager (faster ISO loading in game menu).
- Changed ISO boot mode to 'umdemu' - may fix some ISOs.
- Optimized recovery menu.
Download via 'Network Update'.

TN
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

Total-Noob wrote:6.60 TN-V2 is released!
Download via 'Network Update'.
TN
:D All this changelog! And also via network update! :D Thank you very much TN! :D

Return to “TN CEF”