#244246 by varun
Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:18 pm
baybe_one wrote:But your mod isnt the same than s4inexcraft ? it looks verry similar and s4inexcraft is more advanced :D :D

Then why dont those people give their mods different names?
What is the point of even copying the updated version and showing that it is successor of szacun's mod :roll:
Advertising
#244247 by baybe_one
Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:21 pm
^ : look at the changelog, all is already in s4inex ^^ its like if mine restart making s4inexcraft, it has no sens :mrgreen:
Advertising
#244250 by varun
Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:26 pm
baybe_one wrote:^ : look at the changelog, all is already in s4inex ^^ its like if mine restart making s4inexcraft, it has no sens :mrgreen:

I dont think so, and he also has phat support :)
#244348 by Szacun
Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:09 pm
So guys i stopped my mod because:
- I have to take care about my minecraft server
- You have Genetik and he will be continue my mod i gave him full permissions for it
- You have such a good modders like camx or s4inex :)
- I have no time beacuse of school, girlfriend you know

I just wanted to show you dat Polish guys aren't as kiddy as you see them and i won't fight with Genetik
#244426 by LiudvikasLTU
Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:36 pm
Szacun wrote:So guys i stopped my mod because:
- I have to take care about my minecraft server
- You have Genetik and he will be continue my mod i gave him full permissions for it
- You have such a good modders like camx or s4inex :)

I just wanted to show you dat Polish guys aren't as kiddy as you see them and i won't fight with Genetik

Sorry, My computer was down, ill send the files to your pm, so you can add some more blocks!
#244452 by >forces<
Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:14 pm
Szacun wrote:- You have such a good modders like camx or s4inex :)

well you're rigth mens must have time for that special girl
#246749 by lildark
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:57 am
I have problems. when I save my progress after I load the game. the homebrew I have it in my PS Vita Exploit UNO. TN-V but did not work before the ARK. I hope you can help me and great job.