Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Discuss official PS Vita games here
inferno913
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 am

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by inferno913 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:56 am

Anyone have info for the latest JP games such as Fate Stay Night or Tales of Hearts R? I'm thinking of buying them while keeping my exploit.
Advertising

GrimFandango
Banned
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by GrimFandango » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:18 am

inferno913 wrote:Anyone have info for the latest JP games such as Fate Stay Night or Tales of Hearts R? I'm thinking of buying them while keeping my exploit.
Yeah I got my copy of tales of hearts r and its pretty good game totally worth buying, and also tales of innocence r is good too. As for fate stay night I haven't got that yet and not sure if I will. They have the games on play Asia but you can find it a little cheaper on amazon or ebay.
Advertising

inferno913
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 am

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by inferno913 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:36 am

GrimFandango wrote:
inferno913 wrote:Anyone have info for the latest JP games such as Fate Stay Night or Tales of Hearts R? I'm thinking of buying them while keeping my exploit.
Yeah I got my copy of tales of hearts r and its pretty good game totally worth buying, and also tales of innocence r is good too. As for fate stay night I haven't got that yet and not sure if I will. They have the games on play Asia but you can find it a little cheaper on amazon or ebay.
Thanks, but I was asking what's the required firmware for those two.

Anyway, I decided to buy Tales of Hearts R from my local store, the required firmware is 2.01 as it forced me to update since I was still in 1.81. Time to buy UNO...

AnnaDea
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by AnnaDea » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:31 am

inferno913 wrote:
GrimFandango wrote:
inferno913 wrote:Anyone have info for the latest JP games such as Fate Stay Night or Tales of Hearts R? I'm thinking of buying them while keeping my exploit.
Yeah I got my copy of tales of hearts r and its pretty good game totally worth buying, and also tales of innocence r is good too. As for fate stay night I haven't got that yet and not sure if I will. They have the games on play Asia but you can find it a little cheaper on amazon or ebay.
Thanks, but I was asking what's the required firmware for those two.

Anyway, I decided to buy Tales of Hearts R from my local store, the required firmware is 2.01 as it forced me to update since I was still in 1.81. Time to buy UNO...
Both Soul Sacrifice and Tales of Hearts R are 2.01.

Edit* Didn't read the last part of your post...

inferno913
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 am

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by inferno913 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:24 am

AnnaDea wrote:
Both Soul Sacrifice and Tales of Hearts R are 2.01.

Edit* Didn't read the last part of your post...
Thank you very much, for the info on Soul Sacrifice.

I hope that Dead or Alive 5+ and PhotoKano Kiss won't force 2.05 update...

User avatar
Wolf_Asari
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by Wolf_Asari » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:42 am

inferno913 wrote:
AnnaDea wrote:
Both Soul Sacrifice and Tales of Hearts R are 2.01.

Edit* Didn't read the last part of your post...
Thank you very much, for the info on Soul Sacrifice.

I hope that Dead or Alive 5+ and PhotoKano Kiss won't force 2.05 update...
Sadly it does
Dead or Alive 5+ requires 2.05
Atelier Totori Plus requires 2.05 too.

EDIT: North American versions.

User avatar
jkoiou
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by jkoiou » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:57 pm

based on the last comment, that slim PSVita thats been talked about going around better come out soon so that I do not have to update when FFX comes out for Vita!!.... i hope its a cross buy with the PS3 copy cause I dont really wanna shell out $ for both versions... it should be treated as a Sly Cooper style release (even though i read that FF X-2 is also on the PS3 disc, but sold separately for Vita.... maybe this answers my question already...)
The Wizard came from the moon!
PSP: 1k, 2k, Go ~ProC 6.60
PSV: 3.18 GB TN-V10
PS: X + One, 2 + Slim, 3 A01 + 2k Habib 4.60 + 2k & 4k OFW, PS4
Xbox: 1, 360RE5, One
Nin: NES, SNES, RDuo, SupraBoy, N64, GC, WiiHBC, WiiUd, GB, gbaSP, DSi, DSIXL, NEW 3DSXL

User avatar
darkenvy
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:37 am

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by darkenvy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:04 am

I CANNOT wait for the FFX release on the PSVita! I am utterly stoked. I think it would be a very smart choice for sony to release a special edition of the vita for FFX. I would consider buying it 8-)
PSVita 1 : Unboxed → 1.61 → Everybody's Tennis Exploit → 1.81 → Urbanix Exploit
PSVita 2 : 1.813.51 → Rejuvinate & TN-V
PSTV 1 : 3.35 → Whitelist Hack & Rejuvinate
PSTV 2 : Latest FW Always

deckardbr
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by deckardbr » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Guacamelee is looking really good and will be on PSN april 9th. I wish there was a way to find out what firmware is required. Hopefully someone will post it here.

akihabara
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:29 am

Re: PSV Required Firmware List - Need Volunteers

Post by akihabara » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Project Diva f working on 1.81

Post Reply

Return to “Games”