Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
#243709 by onnz423
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:13 am
qwikrazor87 wrote:I wouldn't be too sure about that battery.
You can convert your normal battery into a Pandora battery and create an MMS using PSP Tool v1.00.

Could you send me a link for tutorial please? Couldn't find any on google.
Advertising
#243715 by DS_Marine
Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:38 am
I think you battery may not be ok.
Do you have any way of checking in your (or other) psp if it charges, and report the % charge left correctly?
Also this model is a lot better, it can boot normally or pandora at your choice:
http://dx.com/p/pandora-service-mode-un ... 0mah-22349
(I have that model, but didn't buy from that site)
Advertising
#243720 by onnz423
Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:50 pm
DS_Marine wrote:I think you battery may not be ok.
Do you have any way of checking in your (or other) psp if it charges, and report the % charge left correctly?
Also this model is a lot better, it can boot normally or pandora at your choice:

I will charge it and then try again. :)
#243901 by onnz423
Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:22 am
DS_Marine wrote:I think you battery may not be ok.

I tried pandora installer by Hellcat. It showed: Installing files. and then some Error syntax 0x000000xxxxx. And after that i cant use my MS please help do i need to buy new ms? or is it in my card reader?
#243939 by DS_Marine
Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:19 pm
If your're using Hellcat tools, he wrote a pandora creator. With that program you can check if your battery is real.
The trick is to look at the serial number of your battery. Your standard battery should have a random hex number.
The pandora batteru should read 0xFFFFFFFF. if you read 0x000000 your battery is no good!

Also for your MS, did you preprocessed it on a PC like it is required?? (Some alteration to the MBR to inject ipl was needed, at least back then)
#244698 by albie85
Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:17 am
i no this mite sound stupid but is he holding down shoulder button at startup and is the ipl file on your ms? like i said in my other post use ultra rain mms maker its amazing and its really graphical when booting up in pandora mode
#247839 by onnz423
Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:45 am
albie85 wrote:i no this mite sound stupid but is he holding down shoulder button at startup and is the ipl file on your ms? like i said in my other post use ultra rain mms maker its amazing and its really graphical when booting up in pandora mode

Sorry man. it was my ms that had difficulties. and it's real pandora when insert the battery it boots automatically