#240957 by Kur0i
Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:06 pm
AndreewFaley wrote:
RUBENVIERA wrote:wich is the name of the games for donwload of store?the link for download the exploiit?im bored for wait too...best regards.my email is topolinoshowman@msn.com

No, i can't :roll: .... So sorry, you will wait for the ninja release... Also, you can not do anything without the files :?:

Will it be in the japanese store? I hope so. D:
Advertising
#240971 by The Z
Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:46 pm
katsu wrote:2 games complete work hellodünya(world) :D POC
1. game PSP PSN JP US EU
2. game MINIS PSN US EU
20.02.2013 sony new FW 2.06>advertising then share 1. game, then the other game next fw :D
xmax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SEbsnrXVXI

The unnecessary MAC hiding. Every video does this, its funny. No one can do stuff with your MAC, no need to hide them.
Advertising
#240973 by AndreewFaley
Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:48 pm
Kur0i wrote:
AndreewFaley wrote:
RUBENVIERA wrote:wich is the name of the games for donwload of store?the link for download the exploiit?im bored for wait too...best regards.my email is topolinoshowman@msn.com

No, i can't :roll: .... So sorry, you will wait for the ninja release... Also, you can not do anything without the files :?:

Will it be in the japanese store? I hope so. D:

As he say... Katsu
1. game PSP PSN JP US EU
and yes, the game will be in Japanese store :D
#240984 by wth
Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm
The Z wrote:The unnecessary MAC hiding. Every video does this, its funny. No one can do stuff with your MAC, no need to hide them.

paranoid can always be useful lol
#241004 by Kur0i
Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:04 pm
AndreewFaley wrote:As he say... Katsu
1. game PSP PSN JP US EU
and yes, the game will be in Japanese store :D

Lol sorry. xD

Awesome then.
#241010 by Loquitis
Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:42 pm
just want to clear something up.... will this allow users to have vhbl on 2.05 firmware after the next update?... getting pretty excited to play some old school on my vita :) .... shouldn't have updated my psvita when I blew the dust off it... had it sitting in a case since the release date and I went and updated to 2.05 before looking all this up.... such a noob move ****
#241012 by Loquitis
Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:43 pm
The Z wrote:
1. game PSP PSN JP US EU
2. game MINIS PSN US EU
20.02.2013 sony new FW 2.06>advertising then share 1. game, then the other game next fw :D
xmax

The unnecessary MAC hiding. Every video does this, its funny. No one can do stuff with your MAC, no need to hide them.

I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure that MAC addresses can be used to find peoples location.... Hence why the vita uses mac addresses for their Near app
#241028 by NNNRT
Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:39 pm
The Z wrote:
1. game PSP PSN JP US EU
2. game MINIS PSN US EU
xmax

LOL :lol: I remember a video of yours where you said "Here's my MAC address, do you see it?" or something like that, I went laughing really hard! :lol:
#241109 by katsu
Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:24 am
-3. exploit game great work vhbl r163 only EU PSN.
now 3 games work vhbl r163 2.05 vita.
Thank you to everyone who helped.
If are allowed to share wololo
#241197 by PCMGR
Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:38 am
tinostar91 wrote:
kur1977 wrote:Will it be useful to install VHBL , CEF or ARK on 2.05 firmware?

Since they all are only user mode it can be only VHBL and they will not be for 2.05, read authors post, he said that it will be released after 2.06 will be out, just hope we will not have more than 1 exploit used for 1 FW (if somebody else want also release his exploit for new FW)

Well....unless the exploits are similar and Sony would swipe all with one update (like 2.05 swiped off a few similar exploits)