Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
#235561 by bobbydharrell
Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:55 pm
I am a newly registered Sony PS Vita dev, and I am curious to see what apps this use base would like to see on the Vita? RSS Reader, Calendar? Leave a comment and let me know what you want to see on the system. Thanks!

*No hack request or anything of the type. Only app suggestions.
Advertising
#235566 by SMOKE
Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:27 pm
I know it's probably not possible, but it would be nice to have themes on the Vita.
Also, Super Mario :D
Advertising
#235616 by St33lDr4g0n
Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:43 pm
If possible, a computer app that streams the screen from your Vita via USB (kinda like RemoteJoy for PSP) so it would be easier to record gameplay :D
#235617 by The Z
Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm
Steam
#235656 by SMOKE
Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 am
bobbydharrell wrote:i am curious why yu would need a caculator?

Umm.. to calculate on the go?
#235672 by Theredbaron
Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:56 am
Please dear god, a shoutcast app. PLEASE!
:)

All kidding aside, I spend more time using PSPradio then anything else. Set up a pls with my favorite station's, and do love.

So, yeah, shoutcast player would be awesome. Or even just a pls parser for online content. Doesn't even need a shoutcast searcher, ect. Just give me the ability to play my mp3 streams. And it would be awesome if it also had an alarm feature. I use PSPradio when I go to sleep, so shoutcast player that can, at a set time, play an MP3/alarm/ect would be even better.

Sure, there is an "alarm" app already, but it sucks. It should auto force to the speaker, even if there are headphones in. Also it should have forced full sound.

So, I guess I am saying both a shoutcast player, and a "real" alarm clock. :)

Also, just want to say Hi. Always nice when app devs really do get to know their users, and ask for feedback :). O, and I would be more then willing to pay for a shoutcast player/alarm clock. If you go the pay route.
#235673 by S1NFUL
Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:57 am
PlayStation Home, or a social application of the like.