Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Bugs made a home inside my PSVita

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Minimur12

Re: Bugs made a home inside my PSVita

Post by Minimur12 »

if you send it off at a later date, they wont know you and they havent logged your serieal no. down saying avoida so your fine if you remove all evidence

gameboys are beasts ;)
Advertising
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

Minimur12 wrote:gameboys are beasts ;)
:lol: Nintendo itself is a beast. :lol:
This thread is disgusting, I mean bugs coming out of a PS Vita... urgh :shock:
BTW @darkenvy open up your Vita & beware of the termites while doing so (outdoors). Now blow them or flip your Vita down-faced until they fall off. Then give the bugs their curse... :lol:
Advertising
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

NNNRT wrote:
Minimur12 wrote:gameboys are beasts ;)
:lol: Nintendo itself is a beast. :lol:
This thread is disgusting, I mean bugs coming out of a PS Vita... urgh :shock:
BTW @darkenvy open up your Vita & beware of the termites while doing so (outdoors). Now blow them or flip your Vita down-faced until they fall off. Then give the bugs their curse... :lol:

Im surprised it took you so long to join us NNNRT, usually your one of the first to comment ;)
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

Minimur12 wrote:Im surprised it took you so long to join us NNNRT, usually your one of the first to comment ;)
I ban you because it was posted while I was sleeping & I was at school throughout the day. :oops: :( ;)
BTW I came to it because of its link the banning thread. :lol:
S1NFUL

Post by S1NFUL »

NNNRT wrote:
Minimur12 wrote:Im surprised it took you so long to join us NNNRT, usually your one of the first to comment ;)
I ban you because it was posted while I was sleeping & I was at school throughout the day. :oops: :( ;)
LOL Hgoel's forum?
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

S1NFUL wrote:
NNNRT wrote:
LOL Hgoel's forum?
I meant on the banning thread here on /Talk. :oops: :mrgreen:
john10101

Post by john10101 »

i would be more concerned about the fact that my house has termites.

if you live in a cold area put it in the garage. try googling how to get rid of termites. in the end your probably going to need to disassemble it, and clean it out. or you could try the old swapperooo with walmart. but then your might lose any exploits you have.
Slacker

Post by Slacker »

darkenvy wrote: UPDATE: The official word of sony is that anything foreign or alive/dead is of their policy to not repair or replace and simply send it back. I spoke to him off of the record and he did suggest, seeing as more aggressive options become available since my warranty is now void, has recommended that double bagging in the freezer is a great solution. Also recommends against bug spray.
Bug spray is so last century. Stores now sell these electronic devices that sends out radio wave (or something like that) that supposedly irritate bugs/pests and subsequently send them packing. It plugs directly inot a power socket. You can try this and place your vita next to it. I'm curious to know if these devices really work.
hgoel0974
Retired Mod

Post by hgoel0974 »

Slacker wrote:
darkenvy wrote: UPDATE: The official word of sony is that anything foreign or alive/dead is of their policy to not repair or replace and simply send it back. I spoke to him off of the record and he did suggest, seeing as more aggressive options become available since my warranty is now void, has recommended that double bagging in the freezer is a great solution. Also recommends against bug spray.
Bug spray is so last century. Stores now sell these electronic devices that sends out radio wave (or something like that) that supposedly irritate bugs/pests and subsequently send them packing. It plugs directly inot a power socket. You can try this and place your vita next to it. I'm curious to know if these devices really work.
It is a sound wave : Ultrasound (+20000 Hz)
Their bodies can't handle the high frequency's going through their bodies.
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"
S1NFUL

Post by S1NFUL »

NNNRT wrote:
S1NFUL wrote: LOL Hgoel's forum?
I meant on the banning thread here on /Talk. :oops: :mrgreen:
Woops, lol.
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019

Return to “General”