#234685 by Tinyxtune
Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:47 pm
Does anyone got this cheating device to work on the vita?

I like cwcheat but i had a blast with the editor on the fusion better and POPS and PSP save state. if you had play emulator on a pc, then you know what the save state does.
I did the whole thing like i did with cwcheats. but i needed a note button to activate it, but there's no note but a negative and positive for volume control. :( and I can't change the setting from the outside, only from the inside. any help??
Advertising
#234714 by creature.tha.clown
Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 am
try pushing both up and down volume buttons at tha same time and see if that works
Advertising
#234715 by taiyaki04
Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:11 am
as far as i know, the note button is when you hold both + and - volume buttons, since it makes a mute... ^^,
#234748 by Tinyxtune
Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:12 am
nope the up and down volume doesnt work....
But No Bs. I was mashing all the buttons together and the triggers and IT POP OPEN. i was testing it on PSX game. and i went to the setting , and it clearly says NOTE to open the menu. so I changed it to L and R But I can't save the setting, cause i reset it, and again i dont know what i did to make it pop open, but it does work, too bad , my question is, how the heck did all these mashing created a NOTE to open the device?????
#235067 by taiyaki04
Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:33 am
maybe you held the screen for a few seconds... i doubt it though, since it was the home button, as far as i know...