Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Release: Official Vita Open CMA

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Jd8531

Re: Release: Official Vita Open CMA

Post by Jd8531 »

Just try and use open CMA offline and tell me what happens.
Advertising
b2p1mp

Post by b2p1mp »

I am not sure this is proper place to mention this but I love the new OPENCMA 5. You can use wifi instead of USB to transfer over CAP.ZIP type files. This method seems fast, easy, and less corruption than ftp or other transfers via wifi. Of course your psp needs to have network enabled, but you can unplug your internet connection and just use basically an intranet (private home network) if you are paranoid. I do not like any features that report to sony. Note: Big files and USB transfer are still the best if you get used to it. I have 2.02 firmware and newest OPENCMA works very nice.
Advertising
Twenty Minutes Into the Future
Smitson

Post by Smitson »

Jd8531 wrote:Just try and use open CMA offline and tell me what happens.
Yeah its working this time thanks :D.

It's strange though, the other few times I tried with it offline it never worked. Not complaining though!
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

Smitson wrote:
Jd8531 wrote:Just try and use open CMA offline and tell me what happens.
Yeah its working this time thanks :D.

It's strange though, the other few times I tried with it offline it never worked. Not complaining though!
No problem enjoy :D
jct31294

Post by jct31294 »

Hi I'm having a bit of trouble trying to get open cma 5 for my 2.02 vita to work.

I can get everything to install fine and have no internet turned on, but when I connect, the psvita says connecting then boots me back to choosing ps3, pc, online storage. No matter what I can't connect. Its probably something stupid, but could someone point me in the right direction? thanks!
robertmor52

Post by robertmor52 »

Hi at all,
I have a Ps3 CFW 3.40 E3 and a Psvita 1.81 OFW
I want to play psvita demos without update it,and the only way to do this is downloading psvita demos on ps3 and transfer them with OpenCMA and the ps3 trick (Conect the ps vita to the pc,connect with Open CMA,unplug USB and connect the vita to the ps3)but this trick does not work to me in the ps3 (I can connect psvita and pc with Open CMA and transfer content, but I cant with ps3)the psvita screen shows a message similar to this "Quit all software you are running on your PS3 system"
Please help!!!!!, I only want to play psvita demos without update the vita :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by robertmor52 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

I found a way of accessing CMA with internet on a lower firmware,
all you have to do is download the ofw files for the latest fw and when you connect to ocma it goes through
download these and put them in folders, doesnt seem to matter, mine are on my desktop in folders named SD PRE and rel

http://www.mediafire.com/?b3r944k6cvr148t
http://www.mediafire.com/?oobpco97hds9x2p
http://www.mediafire.com/?5dvknnh410k3b8y
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
SolidPatriot

Post by SolidPatriot »

Hey, I have a problem.
Everytime I try to connect my Vita with the Computer I get the message that I have to link my Sony Entertainment Network-Account with my PS Vita.
What should I do? I Installed CMA and Open CMA correctly and followed all the instructions.
Devices: | PSP 3004 6.30 TN HEN | PS Vita Wi-fi OFW 1.81 MBA Exploit eCFW TN-V
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

SolidPatriot wrote:Hey, I have a problem.
Everytime I try to connect my Vita with the Computer I get the message that I have to link my Sony Entertainment Network-Account with my PS Vita.
What should I do? I Installed CMA and Open CMA correctly and followed all the instructions.
Sadly theres nothing that can be done about that. I assume you just bought your vita?
Its the same as activating, you cant. Youd have to use Charles/Fiddler proxies but theyre blocked.
Johnmiceter

Post by Johnmiceter »

Hi I want to use Open CMA to transfer Y menu over to my Vita again as I keep getting an error, but everytime I try I keep getting this message.

YOU MUST UPDATE THE SYSTEM SOFTWARE OF THE PS VITA SYSTEM. If I'm using Open CMA why is this coming up like this ?

I haven't used Open CMA that many times but I always transferred the game save over and don't ever remember this message.

Return to “Programming and Security”