Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
#234431 by ceelo
Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:54 pm
I read in one of the comments on one of the blog posts that theres a way to get your games from the store on PS3, and transfer them to the vita without having to update your vita via OpenCMA or something like that. But openCMA is a PC app so Im not sure how that works. Maybe I am just confused about it. I have my vita at 2.02 and dont want to update, but I like getting my games digital. So whats the method of doing this? I tried searching around but didnt come across anything. Thanks!
#234433 by Alpmaster
Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:02 pm
Hello i'm the that posted it the way open CMA 5 works is you copy the files into SONY Programs x86 folder for me and you run as admin on set.dll and run.exe
#234526 by b2p1mp
Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:38 am
I read you need to use the OpenCMA for your vita firmware on a PC as well as a ps3 on current firmware. First plug vita to the pc running OpenCMA and start up Vita's CMA to get past the firmware check. Then I think you pull the usb cable from the PC and connect to the ps3. At this point I heard the ps3 allows transfer without bugging to update. I have no ps3 to test this. If this indeed works, at this point people on 1.81 can grab MBA and use VHBL. Also if UNO ever gets back on the store, then you might even be able to follow the guide to update to 2.02 and grab UNO to run ARK. That would be cool for some people.