Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
#233928 by TelcoLou
Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:11 am
Anyone? :(
Advertising
#233932 by Acid_Snake
Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 am
TelcoLou wrote:I can't get this to work. :(

I put the prx file (I'm only using the VCS cheat) inside ms0:/seplugins AND inside my UNO game save folder, AND updated the GAME.TXT file to read:

Code: Select allms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice.prx 1

AND also put the game.txt file inside the ms0:/seplugins folder as well as my UNO game save folder. In game, I'm holding down the select button for many MANY seconds, and the cheat menu isn't showing.

What am I doing wrong?
Confused Old Man (Seriously, I was able to get this to work on my PSP, so what gives??)

GAME.TXT goes in the exploit's savedata not in ms0:/seplugins
Advertising
#233935 by TelcoLou
Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 am
Thanks for the reply :)

Still no good. I used PSPfiler to remove GAME.TXT from the seplugins folder (leaving it ONLY in the UNO eploit folder), still doesn't work.
#233943 by TelcoLou
Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:02 am
Yes, that's the only line in the GAME.TXT file, and also the only .prx file I'm using.

It's indeed perplexing, since I've gotten this to run fine on my PSP. :?
#233950 by TelcoLou
Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:20 am
Hmm, ok thanks for the advice .. just to be sure;

I just got the LCS cheat device, I'll put it here:

Code: Select all ms0:/seplugins/lcscheatdevice.prx

and update the GAME.TXT file to read this:

Code: Select allms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice.prx 1
ms0:/seplugins/lcscheatdevice.prx 0

^^ is this correct?
#233952 by Sl1tf1re
Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:31 am
It work for me (vice city stories, eu version : ules-00552, I think its not the correct game id), try to create a file GAME.TXT, with the windows text editor, put the text byself "ms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice.prx 1", put the file vcscheatdevice.prx, with ftpvita, on ms0:/seplugins/*here*. try this

Edit: the seplugins folder have just vcscheatdevice.prx, try to have only this file on.
Last edited by Sl1tf1re on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.