Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

FFIV Complete collection problem

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
Mare-chan

FFIV Complete collection problem

Post by Mare-chan »

Not sure why but I can't get FFIV CC to boot on my PSP at all, all it does after I select it is hang on the black screen.
Advertising
Tonakai

Re: FFIV Complete collection problem

Post by Tonakai »

Quite a few things could cause this. The first logical step would be to uncompress it (if it's a CSO), and try the ISO. Failing that, re-rip the game from your UMD and try again.
Advertising
Mare-chan

Post by Mare-chan »

Figured out it was a plugin problem that stops it from booting. Wish it works since I hate the extra bright screen but it won't work with the brightness plugin.
b2p1mp

Post by b2p1mp »

Mare-chan wrote:Figured out it was a plugin problem that stops it from booting. Wish it works since I hate the extra bright screen but it won't work with the brightness plugin.
Well at least you know how to make it work. Why do you hate the bright screen?
Twenty Minutes Into the Future
Tonakai

Post by Tonakai »

Which brightness plugin is this? I could look into it for you, or alternative options for it.
Mare-chan

Post by Mare-chan »

Tonakai wrote:Which brightness plugin is this? I could look into it for you, or alternative options for it.
Its this one viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11480

Sorry for the late reply I been busy lately.
Tonakai

Post by Tonakai »

Try this one: http://dl.qj.net/psp/homebrew-applicati ... -v011.html and let me know how it goes.
Mare-chan

Post by Mare-chan »

Tonakai wrote:Try this one: http://dl.qj.net/psp/homebrew-applicati ... -v011.html and let me know how it goes.
I tried it and it really isn't the same since the plugin i'm currently using lets me alter the brightness beyond what sony allows on the PSP.
Tonakai

Post by Tonakai »

That one does too - it's kinda the whole point of the plugin :P I'll make a video or something to show that. I'm sure there are others out there too so I'll get back to you on this in a short while.
Mare-chan

Post by Mare-chan »

Tonakai wrote:That one does too - it's kinda the whole point of the plugin :P I'll make a video or something to show that. I'm sure there are others out there too so I'll get back to you on this in a short while.
I must have missed it when trying to use the plugin and don't worry, take your time since i'm happy to wait.

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”