#233494 by ittybittymasokitty
Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:40 am
Well, not entirely.. but with installing one myself I am.

Everything PSN related requires an update to 2.05, so i'm unable to get to UNO, or Monster Hunter.. I may be able to find Monster Hunter at my local gamestop though.
I currently have a fresh out of the box 1.60 version Firmware.. and I'm having a little trouble updating to 1.81.. it begins, then stops close to finishing.. saying "Cannot Connect" after it's pulled all three files from my FTP server..

I don't know what course of action I should take to get me closer to a homebrew, and I'm running out of time because I'll soon be in the hospital.. and I'd like to have something to do while I'm there. x.x

-----

Should i just patch to 2.05 so that the store is readily available for the next exploit game?
Advertising
Last edited by Casavult on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the Edit option instead of double posting.
#233517 by Casavult
Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 am
Wrong section. This is for PSP not Vita. :)

Moved to PS Vita>Security/Homebrew. :arrow:
Advertising
#233529 by ZgamerR
Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:04 am
ittybittymasokitty wrote:Is there any possibility to homebrew from 1.60 right now? Should I update to 2.05 so I can use the store? I've looked around but I'm at a loss. Please anyone?

1. No unless the ps3 method still works.

2. You can't buy the game at game stop because the ps vita does not have a umd reader

3. you might just be out of luck with the amount of exploits being given off in the past year..... so many of them wasted....
#233535 by TelcoLou
Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:17 am
Well, news on the front page here shows VHBL running on 2.05 Official Firmware, so you could just update and wait. You'd only have access to emulators and homebrew games though, no PSX/PSP games.
#233548 by ittybittymasokitty
Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:25 am
TelcoLou wrote:Well, news on the front page here shows VHBL running on 2.05 Official Firmware, so you could just update and wait. You'd only have access to emulators and homebrew games though, no PSX/PSP games.

i'm am completely fine with that, i can handle being without psx and psp games.. i love the old emulator games.