Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Soul Sacrifice US Release Date Announced

Discuss official PS Vita games here
Zephyr9227

Soul Sacrifice US Release Date Announced

Post by Zephyr9227 »

http://operationrainfall.com/soul-sacri ... pre-order/

Looks like we'll be getting this game on the 30th of April, ladies and gents. Looks pretty nice if I do say so myself. Glad the Vita is getting this fresh, fun looking IP.
Advertising
S1NFUL

Re: Soul Sacrifice US Release Date Announced

Post by S1NFUL »

I'm looking forward to this, though, I wish it could have came out March instead of April :(
Advertising
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019
JVC

Post by JVC »

S1NFUL wrote:I'm looking forward to this, though, I wish it could have came out March instead of April :(
Better late than never I guess :|
21,EC,nuff said.
Zephyr9227

Post by Zephyr9227 »

Is heard the name of the game before, but that's about it. Looked at it a bit today after I heard about the release, and it looks fun. I'll most likely Preorder.
VivaLaVita

Post by VivaLaVita »

I will almost surely get this game. It looks like an original take on the hunter genre/boss fight genre instead of trying to completely copy Monster Hunter it takes the good of that game and adds something original and I like that. Plus it's from the guy who made mega man right? In these kinds of games (games about gathering/collecting) I just have to have the "special content" like DLC gear and stuff so I will probably pre order it if the bonus stuff is good enough. I think there is like a spell that only people who pre ordered can get.
S1NFUL

Post by S1NFUL »

VivaLaVita wrote:I will almost surely get this game. It looks like an original take on the hunter genre/boss fight genre instead of trying to completely copy Monster Hunter it takes the good of that game and adds something original and I like that. Plus it's from the guy who made mega man right? In these kinds of games (games about gathering/collecting) I just have to have the "special content" like DLC gear and stuff so I will probably pre order it if the bonus stuff is good enough. I think there is like a spell that only people who pre ordered can get.
I'm really excited for this game too. Personally, this game just seems so INTERESTING and I can't wait to try to it out, and this game could (very likely, too) cause Vita sales to pick up in Japan, as they really love these types of games over there :D
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019
VivaLaVita

Post by VivaLaVita »

S1NFUL wrote:I'm really excited for this game too. Personally, this game just seems so INTERESTING and I can't wait to try to it out, and this game could (very likely, too) cause Vita sales to pick up in Japan, as they really love these types of games over there :D
I was thinking of that. But then I thought that even if this game is good.(and it probably is) Only people who already have a vita would buy it. We'd buy it because we really want a Monster Hunter type game or experience on the Vita and don't really have one, only a few knockoffs. (not saying SS is a rip off)

So people with a Vita already would get it cause it gives us the kind of experience we want.

Where as people without a console looking at either 3DS or Vita, who wants the same experience, will look and see the the 3DS has an actual Monster Hunter game and get a 3DS instead. I don't think (many) people will buy a Vita because of Soul Sacrifice. Where many would buy a 3DS for the Monster Hunter games.

I think many people who already own a Vita will get it though. I just can't see people flocking to get a Vita cause of this game. (unlike MH which has already proven itself in this area) Unless I'm wrong and this game becomes a hit and de-thrones Capcom as the new "system selling" title. Far fetched tho.

BUT SCREEEEWWWW Crapcom! let's quit comparing it. Capcom are un-loyal sellouts so lets thank Inafune for a great game in the same genre.
kerbik

Post by kerbik »

This Game is totally AWESOME!! Who doesn't believe try DEMO on Hong Kong store. I had my Vita changed to HK acc just for this for almost 3 weeks :)

Anyway in Europe we will have to wait until 1st of May :X I wish they release DEMO also in EU store soon :)

Return to “Games”