Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can using Fiddler2 cause a ban?

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Genesis

Can using Fiddler2 cause a ban?

Post by Genesis »

Something about Sony can see if you log in with fiddler that you are on the wrong firmware
Can this lead to a ban from Sony?
Advertising
:) :D :lol: ;)

We do not forGive! We do not forget!
United as One! Divided by Zero! Expect us!!!!!!

:arrow: Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici :twisted:
walnut100

Re: Can using Fiddler2 cause a ban?

Post by walnut100 »

It hasn't yet

Take that as you will
Advertising
Cheesethief

Post by Cheesethief »

Not really. They are the ones that offer you the use of a proxy in the first place.
Raspberry Pi Model B Rev. 2 Raspbian Wheezy Powered Headless Server
PS3 CECHP01 Habib Cobra 4.65 v1.00
PS Vita PCH1001 3.18 TN-V10 via Gladiator Begins
Desktop Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS
Laptop Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

What if they remove proxy in the next update? ;) I think they will find a reason to ban for. :(
Kankertje

Post by Kankertje »

NNNRT wrote:What if they remove proxy in the next update? ;) I think they will find a reason to ban for. :(
Sony removing features ? I'm sure they remember what happened to ps3 after they removed otherOS
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

yes but think about it most work places use a proxy when you log into their company internet, so loads of people will be *** off
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

Kankertje wrote:
NNNRT wrote:What if they remove proxy in the next update? ;) I think they will find a reason to ban for. :(
Sony removing features? I'm sure they remember what happened to ps3 after they removed otherOS
:lol: They also removed PS Plus from the PSP, but I don't think they will ever remove anything from the Vita (they did remove loading UNO though). ;)
Minimur12 wrote:yes but think about it most work places use a proxy when you log into their company internet, so loads of people will be *** off
Yeah a lot of people still use proxy. I think Sony will find a way to permanently prevent exploits for the Vita... They want & they will. :(
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

NNNRT wrote:
Minimur12 wrote: yes but think about it most work places use a proxy when you log into their company internet, so loads of people will be *** off
Yeah a lot of people still use proxy. I think Sony will find a way to permanently prevent exploits for the Vita... They want & they will. :(

i dunno i think secretly they like it, i mean UNO is a £5/$6(?) game, and it was the most purchased game for december, and it was obviously 'broadcast' worldwide after the ninja release, so they make a heck of alot of money if it becomes the most purchased game of december.(likely for it to be hghly purchased this month if its just wololo members being notified about the game name during dec.

lol i cant fix the quote thing im on my vita
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage

Return to “Programming and Security”