Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Sony is finally desperate about the PS Vita

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Minimur12

Re: Sony is finally desperate about the PS Vita

Post by Minimur12 »

it doesnt seeem to be accepting my US psn ID

'Unable to verify your PSN ID, please verify your entry and try again'

i can log in on PSblog though
Advertising
Last edited by Minimur12 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

avluis wrote:Just found a few more websites with info about this promo.
I went ahead and took the bait. Anyone want to try and register their PS Vita and see if we both get the $20 PSN card?

If anyone is interested to try it out, here is the link:
http://bit.ly/W9PLaO

lol i tried but i used a UK vita
Advertising
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage

Post by 950931 »

trillerkiller wrote:Thank you for accepting Luis Alvarado's referral!, couldn't get my serial # to work at first, tried the one on the bottom of my PS Vita, that failed so I looked at my PS Vita box, noticed a thing that said Serial # for Registration, it had the same numbers in it but one more number at the end, so I tried the serial on the bottom of the PS Vita with the extra number from the box and it worked I think
Thanks for the tip at 1st It didn't work then I added the extra number it worked thanks for the tip trillerkiller :D
wartaf

Post by wartaf »

i think, it's a fake link. Sony probably won't use a domain like that.
PS Vita white 1.81 FW + eCFW (Gravity Crash Portable)

ako'y isang Pinoy ONE PIECE fan
S1NFUL

Post by S1NFUL »

It would be soooo funny if this was all a scam and the people were just stealing your serial numbers for resale purposes :lol:
Current tester of Qwikrazor87's creations & wizardry (3.51 & below)
Former tester of Total-Noob's creations & wizardry (3.01 & below)
Computer Science at Yale University, Class of 2019
avluis

Post by avluis »

wartaf wrote:i think, it's a fake link. Sony probably won't use a domain like that.
You think too highly of Sony. Not the first time they have ran a promotion with some off-branch company.
S1NFUL wrote:It would be soooo funny if this was all a scam and the people were just stealing your serial numbers for resale purposes :lol:
If you read the rest of the thread, again, you can see that it knows what serials are in the system, how they are patterned and the PSN ID that goes with it.
There is integration with Sony's PSN, not the best of them, but it is there.
S1NFUL

Post by S1NFUL »

I tried signing up for an account, but it says my PSN ID (US) is invalid. I already referred 5 people in the past to get Vitas, so I'm gonna try to register them.
avluis

Post by avluis »

S1NFUL wrote:I tried signing up for an account, but it says my PSN ID (US) is invalid. I already referred 5 people in the past to get Vitas, so I'm gonna try to register them.
Yea, unfortunately not everyone has been able to register their PSN ID for some unknown reason. That's where we wonder just how much access did this guys get to be able to confirm the PSN IDs in the first place.
But, as always, it is Sony funding them, and like Sony, half-*** as always. At least here in America.
S1NFUL

Post by S1NFUL »

avluis wrote:
S1NFUL wrote:I tried signing up for an account, but it says my PSN ID (US) is invalid. I already referred 5 people in the past to get Vitas, so I'm gonna try to register them.
Yea, unfortunately not everyone has been able to register their PSN ID for some unknown reason. That's where we wonder just how much access did this guys get to be able to confirm the PSN IDs in the first place.
But, as always, it is Sony funding them, and like Sony, half-*** as always. At least here in America.
Well, I read somewhere that only the people who got the emails can be the "referrers"...are you a referrer? If so, I wouldn't mind registering under you. We both might be able to earn from this :)
avluis

Post by avluis »

S1NFUL wrote:
avluis wrote:
Well, I read somewhere that only the people who got the emails can be the "referrers"...are you a referrer? If so, I wouldn't mind registering under you. We both might be able to earn from this :)
I am, I posted a bit.ly link a few pages short....
http://bit.ly/W9PLaO <--- That should take you to that referral page.

Return to “General”