Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSX games on ARK???

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
mahad

PSX games on ARK???

Post by mahad »

Hello I know that many people asked this already and yes I have read all the tutorials but I still cant get PSX games on my vita!! The game i am trying to get is ff8. Can somebody post a video or use noob friendly words to explain how to do this. I have gotten homebrews and iso/cso on it but PSX games dont make any sense. :evil: :evil: :evil:

this is what i do,
1. convert to .pbp
2. put in a save file for me i use dbz
3. copy with cma
4. try playing but fail
Advertising
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Re: PSX games on ARK???

Post by SMOKE »

mahad wrote:2. put in a save file for me i use dbz
Did you make a INSTALL.ZIP or did you just put the folder in the savegame?
Because CMA won't transfer folders ;)
Advertising
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

install FTP on your vita first, i think its easier, it does take a long time but then i did copy over 4 gig of psx games at once (LOL)
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
mahad

Post by mahad »

SMOKE wrote:
mahad wrote:2. put in a save file for me i use dbz
Did you make a INSTALL.ZIP or did you just put the folder in the savegame?
Because CMA won't transfer folders ;)
No i dont make a zip but i also dont put it in any folder either. I just keep put in a save file and transfer it over like that. Also i tried using ftp but it never works for me. Thats y i use cma
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

It has to have a new folder with the game name.
It should look like this:

Code: Select all

ms0:/PSP/GAME/New Folder/EBOOT.PBP
You can name the new folder whatever you want.
mahad

Post by mahad »

SMOKE wrote:It has to have a new folder with the game name.

Oooo. So if i do that will it work? Also can i just copy it over without a folder like i do rite now and then use psp filer to make a folder then put the pbp in it? 1 more thing i just tied the folder idea but when i try to move it out of the savedata folder it says i have insuffiecent space :?: The game is 2.65 gb almost and on my mem stick ihave a little more than 4 gb. Its very weird
Foleyfactor

Post by Foleyfactor »

mahad wrote:

Oooo. So if i do that will it work? Also can i just copy it over without a folder like i do rite now and then use psp filer to make a folder then put the pbp in it? 1 more thing i just tied the folder idea but when i try to move it out of the savedata folder it says i have insuffiecent space :?: The game is 2.65 gb almost and on my mem stick ihave a little more than 4 gb. Its very weird
Are you sure your using the "move" feature in pspfiler and not "copy" because then you wouldn't have enough space? I think you need double the space of the game to copy or move anyway as it doesn't delete from the original place until it's copied over.
Your easiest option is use "vitaFTP" AND Filezilla on your pc and move the game yourself to /PSP/GAME/Name of your game Foler/Eboot.pbp
mahad

Post by mahad »

Foleyfactor wrote:
mahad wrote:

Are you sure your using the "move" feature in pspfiler and not "copy" because then you wouldn't have enough space? I think you need double the space of the game to copy or move anyway as it doesn't delete from the original place until it's copied over.
Your easiest option is use "vitaFTP" AND Filezilla on your pc and move the game yourself to /PSP/GAME/Name of your game Foler/Eboot.pbp
I wish i could use vitaFTP but it doesnt work. i also have filezilla and i tried using the plugin for firefox but no luck. idk i might be doing somethin wrong. Somebody put a video or use super noob language??? i would appreciate it. :D
StepS

Post by StepS »

mahad wrote:I wish i could use vitaFTP but it doesnt work. i also have filezilla and i tried using the plugin for firefox but no luck. idk i might be doing somethin wrong. Somebody put a video or use super noob language??? i would appreciate it. :D
Start button -> My Computer -> Address Bar -> ftp://... -> Profit

you must be connected to the same wifi access point on both vita and pc
mahad

Post by mahad »

StepS wrote:
mahad wrote:I wish i could use vitaFTP but it doesnt work. i also have filezilla and i tried using the plugin for firefox but no luck. idk i might be doing somethin wrong. Somebody put a video or use super noob language??? i would appreciate it. :D
Start button -> My Computer -> Address Bar -> ftp://... -> Profit

you must be connected to the same wifi access point on both vita and pc
i will try this but i thought you had to use filezilla or am i wrong?

Return to “ARK”