PBP Designer is a simple tool that lets you create custom PIC1.png and ICON0.png files so you can add them later with PBP Unpacker, pspHBSortTool etc.
It has a nice and simple interface with many customization options for both PIC1.png and ICON0.png files.
You can also search and download game covers from the program's custom browser. (useful for PSX covers)
To get started:
1) Click the red PIC1 button and select the main picture
2) Click the red ICON0 button to select a picture for the icon
3) Adjust the PIC and ICON with the yellow buttons
4) When you are happy with the results click the blue EXPORT button
5) Two ".png" files will be created in the "Export" folder. Use PBP Unpacker or pspHBSortTool to add them in your eboot.pbp
Code and design by Sakis25
special thanks to DaVish for the custom icons
Last edited by big_Sakis25 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.