Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Copying over ISO/CSO

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
RedHawk02

Copying over ISO/CSO

Post by RedHawk02 »

I read every thread before making this one and couldn't find my answer.

I switched to ARK from T_N's CEF after hearing it's better but when I switched, something went wrong and I had to format the memory card and start from the beginning. So my CSO's and homebrew were deleted. I can easily add homebrew using VITA FTP but I used VITA FTP to make an ISO folder and put all of my CSO on it and none of them worked. All of them were shown as corrupt but they all worked on CEF. I also heard in yMenu it doesn't matter where they are so I put it in ms0://PSP/GAME and even in the SAVEDATA like you would for CEF but nothing worked.

Can anyone help me fix this problem?? I'm a little lost. Thank you in advance.
Advertising
darkshin0b1

Re: Copying over ISO/CSO

Post by darkshin0b1 »

What worked for me was to try creating a folder in PSP\Games and dropped my .CSO and .ISO and worked like a charm via FTP. Hope this helps you bud.
Advertising
PSViTA WiFi Black 8GB 3.01 TN-V 101-In-1 Megamix
PSP 1000 Black 6.60 PRO
PS3 SLIM Rogero CFW 4.41 v1.00
PS4 2TB SSD OFW 1.70
Innovation keeps us going..
RPT111

Post by RPT111 »

darkshin0b1 wrote:What worked for me was to try creating a folder in PSP\Games and dropped my .CSO and .ISO and worked like a charm via FTP. Hope this helps you bud.
^^^ I second ^^^
RedHawk02

Post by RedHawk02 »

Thanks a lot guys, it works for the most part. A lot of my games still show up as corrupt but worked on CEF. I'll work on it though, thanks again.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

just because the icon0 says corrupt does not mean the game wont work ;)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Iyokuu

Post by Iyokuu »

My bad for hi jacking the thread here, but I didn't want to make another post about the same thing and get scolded for it. I upgraded to Ark and was able to put PSX games on it, but my iso's, FTP, or anythign in general I try to copy over won't show up. It says it copies, but I can't find it anywhere. Am I doing something wrong? I've been following the Youtube videos, to the end, but where it should show it doesn't. Can someone help me out here?
Chiodo

Post by Chiodo »

Iyokuu wrote:My bad for hi jacking the thread here, but I didn't want to make another post about the same thing and get scolded for it. I upgraded to Ark and was able to put PSX games on it, but my iso's, FTP, or anythign in general I try to copy over won't show up. It says it copies, but I can't find it anywhere. Am I doing something wrong? I've been following the Youtube videos, to the end, but where it should show it doesn't. Can someone help me out here?
Create a folder under PSP/GAME/
-I named my folder ISO. Copy the ISO's to this folder. They should then show up in the ARK Menu under the game/iso folder
RedHawk02

Post by RedHawk02 »

fate6 wrote:just because the icon0 says corrupt does not mean the game wont work ;)
Everything that says corrupt isn't working.
Chiodo

Post by Chiodo »

RedHawk02 wrote:
fate6 wrote:just because the icon0 says corrupt does not mean the game wont work ;)
Couple of things you can try. Create a folder in the PSP/GAME folder
PSP/GAME/ISO

If you are using FTP to transfer the files. Change the sleep setting on the VITA to 10 mins. Copy one game at a time and don't let the VITA go into sleep mode (touch the screen every 5 mins or so). Let me know if that helps.
RedHawk02

Post by RedHawk02 »

Chiodo wrote:
RedHawk02 wrote:
Couple of things you can try. Create a folder in the PSP/GAME folder
PSP/GAME/ISO

If you are using FTP to transfer the files. Change the sleep setting on the VITA to 10 mins. Copy one game at a time and don't let the VITA go into sleep mode (touch the screen every 5 mins or so). Let me know if that helps.
Tried that, in some cases it worked, some cases it didn't. I'm doing it the way in the new ARK tutorial. Much easier but it takes really long to unzip. My Gods Eater Burst .cso has been unzipping for 20 minutes now and is still going.

Return to “ARK”