Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules: - No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
#217168 by Shizz45
Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:35 pm
The god of war series is an equal balance of story and graphics.

Metal gear is also a top story:graphics pick
Advertising
#217262 by Gegz
Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
swallow1106 wrote:Does imports count ? SD Gundam G Generation Overworld gets my vote, and Super Robot Taisen ZII for story.

I wish i can read Japanese :(
Advertising
#220392 by swallow1106
Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:23 am
Gegz wrote:I wish i can read Japanese :(

Well, quite a few JP games you can get away without knowing more than a dozen JP words...
Since JP kept all foreign words in Katakana and in their native language (sort of, with heavy accents) and unless you choose to play some historically based JP game;
half of the text is probably in Katakana and the other half Kanji thrown in Hiragana to deny or affirm a statement...
You end up just needing to know English (for Katakana) and Chinese (for Kanji) to play a handful of games...
It's actually faster than learning JP step by step which then you won't even learn any Kanji until 4th grade level >.>
#227787 by Mare-chan
Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:18 pm
Smitson wrote:Final Fantasy Tactics has an unbeatable story.

Wasn't that on PSX?

TheZekku wrote:PERSONA 3 PORTABLE HANDS DOWN

Agreed. Although P2 Tsumi and Batsu would be up there with P3P as well.

Gegz wrote:
swallow1106 wrote:Does imports count ? SD Gundam G Generation Overworld gets my vote, and Super Robot Taisen ZII for story.

I wish i can read Japanese :(

Don't worry, most of us have difficulty reading Japanese. I can listen and understand most of it but can't read sadly.