Discuss official PS Vita games here
#225779 by mikesiny
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:32 am
Is it possible? I've been researching it for the last two hours or so, saw several things come up - mainly this "PRO ONLINE" but I'm confused as to what it is exactly and if it works on the Vita. Also, I'm having no luck with xlink kai, and can't find this "adhoctousb plugin" and don't know if it even works.

Any assistance getting online functionality on my PS Vita would be greatly appreciated.

Please help!
Advertising
#225829 by taiyaki04
Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 am
either through tn's ecfw via exploited games or buy it(i think it is only available on jp, correct me if i am wrong)
Advertising
#225858 by Lizarddean
Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:21 am
I heard that it works just fine with AdhocParty using a Ps3, but I can't find that app in the US store.
taiyaki04 wrote:either through tn's ecfw via exploited games or buy it(i think it is only available on jp, correct me if i am wrong)

Yep, still no english version.
#225873 by DrROBschiz
Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 pm
EDIT2

Apparently you can make an IRISH account and Download it, switch over and use it

EU link

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... PART000001

The **** at Sony removed the Ad Hoc party app from the store for some reason!!!

You can try this but it requires that you know how to setup plugins on eCFW

Edit:

I think MHtunnel requires USB access so Vita might not work

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ6-AqWC1IM)

Your only option might be Xlink Kai
#227149 by Cojoo
Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:30 pm
yes im very accustomed to setting up xlink, seeing how i just set me and my 3 friends up over the last few days.

heres a break down on what you can do with the vita.
since the vita and psp have different hardware you cannot use the ad hoc to usb plugin on vita.
you can use xlink if you have a compatible wireless card though. (ill leave figuring out wich ones work to you and google)
and since you have no ps3 thats what you are limited to. personally i just transfered my save data from my vita back to psp, so i can use the usb plugin.
well, that and my vita is currently stuck in SOUL SACRIFICE mode lol that game is soooooooooooo sick.
hit me up if you wanna play either of them =D
#230998 by XmeD
Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 pm
This was a very usefull thread but i was wondering if it would be possible at some point to get a adhoctousb plugin compatible with the vita ecfw cause i really want to get back to xlink kai monster hunter MADNESS!!! but lost my psp. So PLEASE!!! if anyone knows of a way to use the vita on xlink kai with the adhoctousb plugin pls post cause i aint got a ps3 or the money to by one of does planex things.