Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Can I still use the UNO exploit if I change memory cards?

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
nsip

Can I still use the UNO exploit if I change memory cards?

Post by nsip » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:24 pm

As far as I know its not available to re-download from PSN, so how can I upgrade my memory card from a 4GB to a 32GB and still use the exploit. Iv used the PSP homebrew adhoc file transfer to successfully transfer files from a regular PSP to the VITA wirelessly, could something like that possibly work?, Im trying to find out before I put the 32gb mc. Thank for your help
Advertising

Kankertje

Re: Can I still use the UNO exploit if I change memory cards

Post by Kankertje » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:52 pm

nsip wrote:As far as I know its not available to re-download from PSN, so how can I upgrade my memory card from a 4GB to a 32GB and still use the exploit. Iv used the PSP homebrew adhoc file transfer to successfully transfer files from a regular PSP to the VITA wirelessly, could something like that possibly work?, Im trying to find out before I put the 32gb mc. Thank for your help
Do full backup with openCMA, insert new card, restore backup done. ;)
Advertising

nsip

Post by nsip » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Didn't know CMA could do that, only used it to copy the exploited UNO save data, thanks friend, you've helped a lot.

lnmiiijp

Post by lnmiiijp » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:39 pm

nsip wrote:Didn't know CMA could do that, only used it to copy the exploited UNO save data, thanks friend, you've helped a lot.
It does, i've got 2 cards, 8 & 16gb smaller one is for homebrew, bigger one for official

hellac00l

Post by hellac00l » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:47 am

I had to dl UNO onto a 4gb when I was away from home. 4gb was too small for psp games and emus so I had to upgrade my memory. You just have to back up with OpenCMA and once you get a new mem card format it then restore the backup (read each step carefully when backing up because there are screens that ask if you want to delete your backup). It's easy and make sure you keep the backup of Uno in several places incase it is accidently deleted.
PS3 Slim CECH 2001A Rogero 4.30

nsip

Post by nsip » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Success!, worked like a charm, glad I asked about it first before trying anything, thanks dudes.

Return to “Programming and Security”