#227223 by NNNRT
Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:05 pm
Great project, & the new features are very nice. Thanks Acid_Snake! :D
Advertising
#227271 by 3rdroyd
Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:56 pm
Nice! i will try others menus that i havn't tried yet, its good to have them all in one place. Good work! :D
Advertising
#227625 by Moehammered
Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:55 am
Thank you for the release and the source code, now its nice to be able to mod it to my liking if I so choose to, but most of the features I wanted are already there. Thank you :)
#228027 by hellac00l
Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:23 am
Nice add on for ARK thanks, Keep up the great work! I wish I could easily go back into tnMenu though because I can't seem to find my .cso files that need to be installed when I transfer them with openCma and I hate having to switch exploit saves just to install stuff. Unless someone can tell me where to find the files on ymenu.
#228116 by Dutt
Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm
hellac00l wrote:Nice add on for ARK thanks, Keep up the great work! I wish I could easily go back into tnMenu though because I can't seem to find my .cso files that need to be installed when I transfer them with openCma and I hate having to switch exploit saves just to install stuff. Unless someone can tell me where to find the files on ymenu.

There in you Savedata folder where the exploit is.. ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA/INSAVEFILEHERE..