Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

transfer plugins folder

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Motorizer

transfer plugins folder

Post by Motorizer »

I would like to say I have spent days searching, reading forums and watching videos to do this and i cant get it to work.On my laptop I go to documents ps 'vita/psavedata/2ccb607dc9d0787f/NPUH10027DATA00/ and it shows I have a plugins.txt document. I cant use wifile I cant use FTP can't get either to work and I have spent days trying. What's a simple easy way to transfer 1 txt file from pc to vita

edit- I have also tried going to properties and changed it to a mp3 file then i put it in the psvita music file and everytime i try to trasnfer to vita it says i have no msic files to transfer.
Advertising
Pearl White PSPGo-N1001 With the blue protective case over it. 6.20 TN-C HEN, HBL 109 - Custom Patapon 2 Eboot.
Black PSVita 2.02
(Looking for parts for a 1966 Mustang)
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Re: transfer plugins folder

Post by SMOKE »

If all you need is the plugins.txt, then rename it to "PLUGINS.TXT" (all caps, even the extension)
If you have plugins to put on your Vita, just make a INSTALL.ZIP with the files in it and then use PSP Filer to unzip it and put it in the right place.
Also, if you use the .ZIP method, it has to be no compression or "store"
Advertising
Motorizer

Post by Motorizer »

SMOKE wrote:If all you need is the plugins.txt, then rename it to "PLUGINS.TXT" (all caps, even the extension)
If you have plugins to put on your Vita, just make a INSTALL.ZIP with the files in it and then use PSP Filer to unzip it and put it in the right place.
Also, if you use the .ZIP method, it has to be no compression or "store"
I have tried it a bunch of times but Ocma wont copy it onto my vita. So every time i open up psp filer it doesnt see the zip file
Pearl White PSPGo-N1001 With the blue protective case over it. 6.20 TN-C HEN, HBL 109 - Custom Patapon 2 Eboot.
Black PSVita 2.02
VitaGenic

Post by VitaGenic »

Do you own a PC with wireless so you can try FTP? Thats how i installed my plugins with TN-C...
PS Vita 3G 16gb 3.18 Talkman Travel Exploit
PS3 CECHA01 60gb Cobra USB
3DS XL White 4.4 Gateway 128gb SD
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

Are all the files you transferred in all caps, even the extension?
Motorizer

Post by Motorizer »

VitaGenic wrote:Do you own a PC with wireless so you can try FTP? Thats how i installed my plugins with TN-C...
yes mylaptop has wireless and i have ftp on my vita and laptop just i cant make them work together.
SMOKE wrote:Are all the files you transferred in all caps, even the extension?
yes everything is in caps example i tried numerious times SEPLUGINS.TXT ON TN-C PLUGINS.TXT for ARK
Black PSVita 2.02
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

you made sure you did not accidentally name them ".TXT.txt" right ?
(I assume you are using windows)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Motorizer

Post by Motorizer »

fate6 wrote:you made sure you did not accidentally name them ".TXT.txt" right ?
(I assume you are using windows)
yes im usig windows7 on my laptop if its easier once i get my desktop back ill have windows 8 and linux.
All I know is when you rigt clickon then click on rename I typed in PLUGINS.TXT
im not sure how to check if ts PLUGINS.TXT.txt
Black PSVita 2.02
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/865219
this is the most common mistake people make >___<
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Motorizer

Post by Motorizer »

fate6 wrote:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/865219
this is the most common mistake people make >___<
now that I have done that. Thank you by the way! I noticed when I opened up PLUGINS.TXT it's PLUGINS.TXT.txt how can I fix that problem do I just right click and hit rename ?
Black PSVita 2.02

Return to “General”