Acid_Snake wrote:there is one reason why you cant change settings --> THERE IS NO NEED TO
- changing the iso driver is needed for CEF because it uses the old m33 driver, which hasn't been updated in a while, ARK has Inferno, which is a lot more compatible than m33 and np9660
- changing the cpu speed on the vita is the dumbest thing to do, the vita already overclocks the cpu speed to somewhere close to 500mhz, why in the world would you want to underclock it?
- also, why the hell will you want to disable ms speed up and iso cache?
as you see, there is no real reason to configure anything, as it's already in its best state, messing with the default configuration will do more harm than good
Inferno driver being better then M33 i dunno i had Teams PRO CFW on my PSP and i had less issues running games with M33 then with INFERNO.
Would love to know where did you get that info that PS VITA PSP emu runs at close 500mhz cause i haven't notice any difference between T_N CEF running at 333/166 and Team PRO ARK supposedly running by default speed which you claim is 500mhz.
Both MS SPEED UP and ISO cache won't help that much due to PS VITA and PSP emulator limitations.
1. PS VITA memory card speed is around 6-7MB/s read while my PSP memory card does 16MB/s.
2. ISO cache is nothing new it was in PSP Slim it was just called "UMD Cache" and utilized the 32mb of extra RAM while PS VITA emulates the PSP 1k FAT models with no extra RAM, so theres really no space for a cache.