Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PS Vita Help Desk

Minimur12

Re: [Official] Multi Help Thread

Post by Minimur12 »

dupuis2387 wrote:Hello, new to the board, question about the UNO exploit....

So i have it working beautifully (thanks devs!)....but after successfully installing the vita FTP client, i FTP over say, MYST.ISO, with the appropriate naming convention (less than 8 letters, all caps, including the file extension)...and this works (meaning, i close the ftp client, restart UNO, and see/play the ISO from the exploit menu). But if I end up FTPing multiple ISOs, say 10GB worth, into the ISO folder, then try to start UNO up, uno starts, but then the exploit no longer gets triggered and it just sits at a black screen...i can rectify this by formatting the mem card and re-installing UNO, and moving the original exploit save file over, but it seems like a pain to try and figure out which ISO is causing the issue, or if it's a the sheer number of ISOs, the filesizes, or what exactly (is there a log file the exploit writes to that can be accessed, to see wtf happened?)....it just seems like there should be a way to purge the ISO folder, if for some reason there's something in there it doesn't like, versus having to format the entire mem stick, reloading the UNO game from CMA, and re-exploiting it, reinstalling FTP client, and re-FTPing ISOs over....let me know if i need to elaborate further.

thanks in advance for any help!
change over to Ymenu because TNmenu doesnt launch if you have a corrupted ISO in your menu, so delete the ISO's that were in the 10gb and transfer them 1 by one on tn menu untill the screen goes black, youll then know what ISO is corrupte, change to Ymenu and delete that ISO :)
also, if you move the ISO to the GAME folder, if it is launchable with Ymenu you could store it over in GAME and launch it using the Ymenu
and IF the iso does work on Ymenu you can use Acid_Snakes multimenu launcher to play it on Ymenu when you like,
and then TNmenu when you dont

for example my zenonia iso corrupted my TNMenu, but when i tried it on Ymenu it worked, so now i keep my Zenonia in my game folder
Advertising
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
dupuis2387

Post by dupuis2387 »

Great! thank you for the advice, i'll try that.
Advertising
Lymus

Post by Lymus »

For some reason Valkyria Chronicles 2 doesn't want to work :(

tried the EU and US version
both give me a black screen, where the only thing i can do is exit back out to the tn menu :/
rap3man

Post by rap3man »

Hi, I really need help with my vita. I don´t know much about this custom firmware stuff, how to do it? what are the risks? is it still possible?
Please someone tell me what to do. :cry:
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

simple just download the PSP game Uno from PSN (its $5 in US)
then download the exploited game save from here that matches your region and transfer the save with CMA to the Vita

thats it just start Uno and press "X" on the start screen and it will load up TN menu which from here you essentially have a PSP 1k (thats what the vita emulates)

now you can run PSP homebrew and psp games

this is not permanent and you will need to start the Uno game every time but hey its better then nothing ^__^
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
rap3man

Post by rap3man »

But i live in Europe and UNO has been removed from the store :cry:
But out of curiousity: Does that cfw still works on 2.02? ( if I had access to UNO)
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

it was made for 2.02 ;)
if you still want it is up in US PSN ^__^
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

dupuis2387 wrote:Great! thank you for the advice, i'll try that.

youu must tell me if you get it working:)
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
shinryu vergil

Post by shinryu vergil »

i need help getting cwcheats to work...plz don't go sending me here cuz he is using the eur version of uno and it might be why it won't work the same for meviewtopic.php?f=52&t=25338
now i can't get the cheat menu to pop up if in my game text it looks like this

ms0:/SEPLUGINS/CWCHEAT.prx 1 (its all cap not sure y when i wrote this it ends up like this)
ms0:/SEPLUGINS/CWCHEAT/CWCHEAT.prx 1
ms0:/CWCHEAT/CWCHEAT.prx 1

i can however get the menu up using this
ms0:/CWCHEAT.prx 1

only problem is my cheats don't pop up ,it always show the gameID correctly but my cheat list is blank
i am using the US version of uno
plz do not tell me to try tempar or nitepr rev f because i tried both tempar doesn't pop up at all and nitepr rev f works but again no cheats and no option to load them
JMQMOfficials

Post by JMQMOfficials »

shinryu vergil wrote:i need help getting cwcheats to work...plz don't go sending me here cuz he is using the eur version of uno and it might be why it won't work the same for meviewtopic.php?f=52&t=25338
now i can't get the cheat menu to pop up if in my game text it looks like this

ms0:/SEPLUGINS/CWCHEAT.prx 1 (its all cap not sure y when i wrote this it ends up like this)
ms0:/SEPLUGINS/CWCHEAT/CWCHEAT.prx 1
ms0:/CWCHEAT/CWCHEAT.prx 1

i can however get the menu up using this
ms0:/CWCHEAT.prx 1

only problem is my cheats don't pop up ,it always show the gameID correctly but my cheat list is blank
i am using the US version of uno
plz do not tell me to try tempar or nitepr rev f because i tried both tempar doesn't pop up at all and nitepr rev f works but again no cheats and no option to load them
--- FTP ---
Download my archive of CWCheat here.
Unzip the rar archive.
Put the 'cwcheat' inside your 'seplugins' folder.
Put the 'game.txt' & 'pops.txt' in your exploit folder.
Restart your Vita.

Return to “Homebrews”