Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Patapon 3 black Screen on PSVita TN-C

kaiserlufet

Re: Patapon 3 black Screen on PSVita TN-C

Post by kaiserlufet »

yep same here not working
i've downloaded 5 clean iso of patapon 3 and no luck, all of them are not working :(
i've even tried to patch every single one of them, not working :cry:
even convert to cso, not working :evil:
i hope the dev can fix this because many of my favorite games are not working....
sad so sad :cry:
Advertising
Victor

Post by Victor »

davey8384 wrote:I'm sorry Victor, but after patching the iso's and numerous attempts using the 2 drivers and cpu speeds, neither games worked :-( but thank you for the suggestion, it was worth a shot. I'm happy you got your games to work though, better 1 than none right? hehe
hmmm.... ok, i'll go ahead to test the Patapon 3, i'll let you know the result ASAP :)
Advertising
JamppCobal

Post by JamppCobal »

kaiserlufet wrote:yep same here not working
i've downloaded 5 clean iso of patapon 3 and no luck, all of them are not working :(
i hope the dev can fix this because many of my favorite games are not working....
Downloaded 5 ISOs, huh!? I'm glad none of them worked for you. :lol:
The devs will never make easier for you pirates. Keep dreaming.
If its your favorite game, don't you think its worth your money? :roll:
PS VITA 1.80 Urbanix TN-B something awesomer
I absolutely LOVE IT when pirates are too stupid to get their stolen games to work!
Makes me laugh, every time :lol: :lol:
Victor

Post by Victor »

davey8384 wrote:I'm sorry Victor, but after patching the iso's and numerous attempts using the 2 drivers and cpu speeds, neither games worked :-( but thank you for the suggestion, it was worth a shot. I'm happy you got your games to work though, better 1 than none right? hehe

Hi Davey,

Very sorry, it seems the solution that works on my games doesn't like the Patapon 3... I tried some of the other patches, it still not looking good.... :(
kaiserlufet

Post by kaiserlufet »

JamppCobal wrote:
I'M sorry i really want this game but it is still not available at PSN store so I have no choice but to do that :?
it's the same with Disidia 012 not working on my vita so I download the ORIGINAL digital game at PSN ;)
keep dreaming? :D :lol: :shock:
PCMGR

Post by PCMGR »

JamppCobal wrote:
What if I told you....
1.Clean backup straight from the UMD won't work and
2.I have no intention of buying something I bought already.
What do I have:
[spoiler]Nothing to lose.[/spoiler]
davey8384

Post by davey8384 »

JamppCobal wrote: Downloaded 5 ISOs, huh!? I'm glad none of them worked for you. :lol:
Patapon 3 isn't on the US PSN store and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd was only released in Japan which would require me to use an english patch to even play it properly. so yes these are favorite games, and if they were available to purchase without having to swap memory cards and resetting vita settings everytime i want to play it, or if the game was released for the north american region then yes it's worth my money. anymore questions? :-P :mrgreen:
JamppCobal

Post by JamppCobal »

PCMGR wrote:What if I told you....
1.Clean backup straight from the UMD won't work and
2.I have no intention of buying something I bought already.
Then I would tell you....
1. Maybe some games just don't work. Its on the compatibility list here viewtopic.php?f=56&t=15636 , so its working for somebody.
2. Still doesn't give you the right to pirate games.
davey8384 wrote: Patapon 3 isn't on the US PSN store and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd was only released in Japan which would require me to use an english patch to even play it properly. so yes these are favorite games, and if they were available to purchase without having to swap memory cards and resetting vita settings everytime i want to play it, or if the game was released for the north american region then yes it's worth my money. anymore questions? :-P :mrgreen:
That's BS! I live in the US, too. Patapon 3 is available on the US PSN, you just can't download it with the Vita , yet. Its available for download with the PS3, PSP, and Media GO for the PSP.
Once its on the PSP (digital download), NPDecrypter can easily make it an ISO. Patapon 3 is on the compatibility list here viewtopic.php?f=56&t=15636 , so legit copies are working for somebody.
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is available on Amazon.com. Here is the link Monster Hunter Portable 3rd , then you can try to rip it yourself. Both we all know that's not your intention.
The cry of the pirate "but its not available where I live". In this day and age, there is no reason anyone can't buy any game from anywhere, except of course, when you have no intention of buying it in the first place.
I never asked any questions in the first place, just stating facts. Pirates are pirates, and I absolutely LOVE IT when pirated games don't work for them. :lol: :lol: :P
I absolutely LOVE IT when pirates are too stupid to get their stolen games to work!
eighthdayregret

Post by eighthdayregret »

JamppCobal wrote:I never asked any questions in the first place, just stating facts. Pirates are pirates, and I absolutely LOVE IT when pirated games don't work for them. :lol: :lol: :P
Hey, guess what ***?
The second, and I mean THE SECOND you copy your legitimately paid-for game in ANY WAY that Sony doesn't intend (as in, I dunno, backing up your games to .ISO, maybe?) YOU ARE A PIRATE AS WELL.
If you don't believe me, you can ask Sony about it. I can guaran-f**king-tee you that they'll tell you the same thing.
CEF and vHBL? Not supported by Sony. Everyone using them is violating the law by using these exploits on Sony's devices.
It's in your User Agreement when you sign up for PSN.
ANY TIME YOU CIRCUMVENT A COMPANY'S COPY PROTECTION (no matter how useless the copy protection might be) YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW!
So how about you refrain from talking sh*t and maybe help someone out instead of pretending you're all high and mighty?
You f**king @$$hole.

By the way, I noticed that you're a user of emulators...
Did you buy and do you still own all the games and systems for the games you're playing on them? Cuz I doubt you did.
And even if you did: still piracy.
There is literally NO GREY AREA.
Vita WiFi/3G - 8GB - 32GB - OFW 3.36 - PS+
GoW PSP-2000 - 2GB - 8GB - 2x16GB - 2x16GB - 6.61 ME-2.3
JamppCobal

Post by JamppCobal »

eighthdayregret wrote:
JamppCobal wrote:I never asked any questions in the first place, just stating facts. Pirates are pirates, and I absolutely LOVE IT when pirated games don't work for them. :lol: :lol: :P
Hey, guess what ***?
The second, and I mean THE SECOND you copy your legitimately paid-for game in ANY WAY that Sony doesn't intend (as in, I dunno, backing up your games to .ISO, maybe?) YOU ARE A PIRATE AS WELL.
If you don't believe me, you can ask Sony about it. I can guaran-f**king-tee you that they'll tell you the same thing.
CEF and vHBL? Not supported by Sony. Everyone using them is violating the law by using these exploits on Sony's devices.
It's in your User Agreement when you sign up for PSN.
So how about you refrain from talking sh*t and maybe help someone out instead of pretending you're all high and mighty?
You f**king @$$hole.

By the way, I noticed that you're a user of emulators...
Did you buy and do you still own all the games you're playing on them? Cuz I doubt you did.
And even if you did: still piracy.
Another pirate trying to rationalize stealing.
Me making an ISO of my legally bought UMD or digital purchase is not piracy, its what this (VHBL/CEF) is all about, not downloading ISOs because "its not available in my area".
I'm not talking sh*t or acting "high and mighty", just pointing out obvious pirates and the fact that it still makes me happy hearing you guys cry about your games not working.
Sounds like you guys are getting all butthurt. :lol: :lol: Pirates usually do.
You can try to be an internet tough guy all you want, it doesn't change the fact you are a pirate.
I am not afraid of an internet tough guy, I got your f**king @SShole right here.
Keep this thread going and the mods will weigh in their opinions. I personally can't wait.

Return to “Homebrews”