Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ISO doesnt want to start

NECROMANCER

ISO doesnt want to start

Post by NECROMANCER »

Hi everybody! I need a little help. I followed the instruction on how to make the file structure to play iso's from here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXrybKGyErk. I got the iso of Black Rock Shooter then I followed the instruction on how to put iso in the exploit folder from here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqudxI_F ... e=youtu.be. I extracted the file and moved it to msO: Its on my TN menu but when i press X to play it, the screen goes black and an error message comes up. I've tryed changing the file from iso to cso but it still doesn't start .Is the game just not compatible to play on the vita or is there a way to fix this?
Advertising
kaiserlufet

Re: ISO doesnt want to start

Post by kaiserlufet »

maybe your iso is patched
Advertising
NECROMANCER

Post by NECROMANCER »

i looked in the files and it does say Fixed and Prometheus
Sl1tf1re

Post by Sl1tf1re »

You try this ?
Name iso : HELLO.ISO
OR
Transfert it by FTPVita ?
ImageImage
RPT111

Post by RPT111 »

I have had this problem with a few ISOs/CSOs. I had the backed up on my external HHD. So I got the UMD out and backed them all up again. First I used a ISO format, that didn't work. So, I changed them over to CSO. That also didn't work. I took out my PSP again and put them on my PSP memory card and they booted right up no issue. Sonce I did the backing up I can say they have no patches or any of that fun stuff. They are solid back ups. It seems this release doesn't like some ISOs and CSO files. A few others work just fine. It is odd. I have been doing some fun modding to the menu and modding to Wagic. This problem has kind of taken a back seat of things I want to figure out. I will be much more motivated when the English patch to VC3 comes out. I really hope everything will be working by than. Also, some people have been having problems with how FTP transfers emulators. That could be the problem. Some people have even said ymenu works better with ISO and CSO stuff. I haven't tried that menu yet. If you find a fix please post up what you did.

Return to “Homebrews”