Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Fastest way to transfer games on UNO exploit...

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
kaiserlufet

Fastest way to transfer games on UNO exploit...

Post by kaiserlufet »

For me the fastest way to transfer games to UNO exploit is using CMA
i don't like using FTP because it's way too slow :(
and using FILER is the same speed using FTP because first you transfer through CMA then use FILER :?
BUT if you just transfer it by CMA and directly playing it in TN-CEF without transfering to ISO folder is way faster, right?
just press X to the game at TN menu, then it will ask you if you want to transfer it to ISO folder, press no.
then another question tells you if you want to play it now then press yes
tell me if it helps or if I'm totally wrong. TNX :lol:
Advertising
I'm Overfloooow

Re: Fastest way to transfer games on UNO exploit...

Post by I'm Overfloooow »

kaiserlufet wrote:For me the fastest way to transfer games to UNO exploit is using CMA
i don't like using FTP because it's way too slow :(
and using FILER is the same speed using FTP because first you transfer through CMA then use FILER :?
BUT if you just transfer it by CMA and directly playing it in TN-CEF without transfering to ISO folder is way faster, right?
just press X to the game at TN menu, then it will ask you if you want to transfer it to ISO folder, press no.
then another question tells you if you want to play it now then press yes
tell me if it helps or if I'm totally wrong. TNX :lol:

For me, FTP is better than CMA. Using a Vita FTP is the same like PSP. WHen you connect it, it show all files. Install plugins also better.
Advertising
@Exploit hunting are my favourite activities since I got my first Phat PSP

http://lolpsvhex.blogspot.com/
quetz

Post by quetz »

but, on FTP, if you accidentally forgot to continuosly touch the display and the system goes to sleep during transfer, it would compromise your exploit and have to format memory card... happen to me twice
if you have to transfer little items FTP is great, but for iso larger than 200mb i reccomend CMA
retrobits9

Post by retrobits9 »

I'm finding the CMA transfer is the best way. As convenient and PSP like the FTP transfer is, it is pretty inconsistent when it comes transferring large files or multiple files.
Judqment8

Post by Judqment8 »

I prefer FTP since CMA method did not work for me >_> And also no need to move/install the games after copying.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Trollkilla

Post by Trollkilla »

Fastest way is using adhoc filer with a psp that has games and transfer to vita.Easy way ,works great.
But you need a cfw psp,which alot of users here still have.
psp 1001 + 2001 + 3001 pro cfw,
ps3 rogero 4.30 cfw 80gb +500gb ext,
ps3 160gb ofw
ps vita 3g/wifi ecfw 2.02
JamppCobal

Post by JamppCobal »

Trollkilla wrote:Fastest way is using adhoc filer with a psp that has games and transfer to vita.Easy way ,works great.
But you need a cfw psp,which alot of users here still have.
^^^^^^^^ Amen. You also don't have to worry about it "timing out" and not one error yet.
PS VITA 1.80 Urbanix TN-B something awesomer
I absolutely LOVE IT when pirates are too stupid to get their stolen games to work!
Makes me laugh, every time :lol: :lol:
EvilDooinz

Post by EvilDooinz »

I use vita ftp and get about 3 mbs transfers. dont like useing cma because then you need 2x the space on memory card. I dont have probs with ftp timeouts and i can xfer a gigabyte game in about 10 min.
VitaGenic

Post by VitaGenic »

By the time you've copied over an ISO and extracted it, it probably equals the time that FTP takes....

Unless your FTP is like mine and starts off at 600kb/s and goes down to 60kb/s half way through!!! :shock: Whats give with that!!!
PS Vita 3G 16gb 3.18 Talkman Travel Exploit
PS3 CECHA01 60gb Cobra USB
3DS XL White 4.4 Gateway 128gb SD
RPT111

Post by RPT111 »

quetz wrote:but, on FTP, if you accidentally forgot to continuosly touch the display and the system goes to sleep during transfer, it would compromise your exploit and have to format memory card... happen to me twice
if you have to transfer little items FTP is great, but for iso larger than 200mb i reccomend CMA
Have you changed your settings on the Vita so it doesn't time out? I've never had this problem.

Also, I have got to try that PSP transfer method. trying to get some trouble making ISOs to work and having to wait 30-20 min on a transfer for a game that might not (and normally doesn't) work is very agitating.

Return to “TN CEF”