Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
#223172 by kaiserlufet
Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm
For me the fastest way to transfer games to UNO exploit is using CMA
i don't like using FTP because it's way too slow :(
and using FILER is the same speed using FTP because first you transfer through CMA then use FILER :?
BUT if you just transfer it by CMA and directly playing it in TN-CEF without transfering to ISO folder is way faster, right?
just press X to the game at TN menu, then it will ask you if you want to transfer it to ISO folder, press no.
then another question tells you if you want to play it now then press yes
tell me if it helps or if I'm totally wrong. TNX :lol:
Advertising
#223174 by I'm Overfloooow
Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:26 pm
kaiserlufet wrote:For me the fastest way to transfer games to UNO exploit is using CMA
i don't like using FTP because it's way too slow :(
and using FILER is the same speed using FTP because first you transfer through CMA then use FILER :?
BUT if you just transfer it by CMA and directly playing it in TN-CEF without transfering to ISO folder is way faster, right?
just press X to the game at TN menu, then it will ask you if you want to transfer it to ISO folder, press no.
then another question tells you if you want to play it now then press yes
tell me if it helps or if I'm totally wrong. TNX :lol:

For me, FTP is better than CMA. Using a Vita FTP is the same like PSP. WHen you connect it, it show all files. Install plugins also better.
Advertising
#223175 by quetz
Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:33 pm
but, on FTP, if you accidentally forgot to continuosly touch the display and the system goes to sleep during transfer, it would compromise your exploit and have to format memory card... happen to me twice
if you have to transfer little items FTP is great, but for iso larger than 200mb i reccomend CMA
#223247 by Trollkilla
Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:54 pm
Fastest way is using adhoc filer with a psp that has games and transfer to vita.Easy way ,works great.
But you need a cfw psp,which alot of users here still have.
#223255 by JamppCobal
Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 pm
Trollkilla wrote:Fastest way is using adhoc filer with a psp that has games and transfer to vita.Easy way ,works great.
But you need a cfw psp,which alot of users here still have.

^^^^^^^^ Amen. You also don't have to worry about it "timing out" and not one error yet.
#223337 by VitaGenic
Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:27 am
By the time you've copied over an ISO and extracted it, it probably equals the time that FTP takes....

Unless your FTP is like mine and starts off at 600kb/s and goes down to 60kb/s half way through!!! :shock: Whats give with that!!!
#223354 by RPT111
Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:08 am
quetz wrote:but, on FTP, if you accidentally forgot to continuosly touch the display and the system goes to sleep during transfer, it would compromise your exploit and have to format memory card... happen to me twice
if you have to transfer little items FTP is great, but for iso larger than 200mb i reccomend CMA

Have you changed your settings on the Vita so it doesn't time out? I've never had this problem.

Also, I have got to try that PSP transfer method. trying to get some trouble making ISOs to work and having to wait 30-20 min on a transfer for a game that might not (and normally doesn't) work is very agitating.