Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
#219672 by xcrimsonstormx
Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:47 am
So is this new exploit going to allow ps vita Isos or just psp Isos sorry I'm new
Advertising
#219675 by rath_iruzer
Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 am
xcrimsonstormx wrote:So is this new exploit going to allow ps vita Isos or just psp Isos sorry I'm new

PSP ISO.
Advertising
#219684 by I'm Overfloooow
Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:09 am
For those you guys still not yet purchase that game, you need to fast! Sony can remove it whenever they want. Like what "$%^tty sam jordam" did to "coldbird". He can Leak the videos whenever he want. Leaker always be a leakers :? . .
#219695 by Theredbaron
Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 am
xcrimsonstormx wrote:So is this new exploit going to allow ps vita Isos or just psp Isos sorry I'm new

Nothing can now, or for quite some time run vita backups.

Also, when/if they are every backed up, they willl not be iso's. Iso's are for disks. They will be roms, as they are read only memory.
#219699 by TheZekku
Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 am
Theredbaron wrote:

Also, when/if they are every backed up, they willl not be iso's. Iso's are for disks. They will be roms, as they are read only memory.

not to mention they will be illegal
#219703 by GeminiContractor
Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:03 am
TheZekku wrote:
Theredbaron wrote:

not to mention they will be illegal

Backups of games you own are illegal?

That's not right.
#219704 by Theredbaron
Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 am
Yeah, don't like it, but I do believe that is how america is now. You no longer "own" games. You rent them, as it were. So you don't get a backup. It is really a big o' bag of Bull. One of the reasons I mainly only play my old school games. It has to be a really great game for me to be willing to play $40+ for a "rental".