Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP Dent/Scratch Remover

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
dementor338
Banned

PSP Dent/Scratch Remover

Post by dementor338 »

Today my $250 PSP Go fell out my pocket and hit the concrete ground for the first in more than 2 years. Damage has been acquired to my PSP Go. 4+ dents and a big ugly scratch. Where do I get a repair kit to heal the wounds on my $250 Sony Handheld Gaming Device. I probably won't buy stuff on the internet so I need to buy it from a store. My PSP needs immediate aid before it bleeds blood out from the big dents. My PSP need help. It said to me that it wants all of the scratches and dent gone because it is still in a lot of pain from the great fall to the concrete ground. It needs dent/scratch/damage remover now!!!!!!! It will not live much longer with the injuries that it has aquired from this fall to the evil concrete ground aka evil PSP smasher/crusher. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Advertising
I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer. I have many lives.
Xaikiri

Re: PSP Dent/Scratch Remover

Post by Xaikiri »

I sorry for what have happened to your Go. But be careful next since the PSP HAS A PLASTIC SCREEN. So it can't be fixed. Just buy another Go shell cover.
Advertising
dementor338
Banned

Post by dementor338 »

Xaikiri wrote:I sorry for what have happened to your Go. But be careful next since the PSP HAS A PLASTIC SCREEN. So it can't be fixed. Just buy another Go shell cover.
Is the shell cover go on my PSP or does it replace the outside of my PSP and what store do I buy the shell at?
I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer. I have many lives.
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Search on Google. There are a lot of companies that sell cases/shells for PSPs out there. I've bought a few. Not sure if I can list the sites though.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
dragowarrour
Banned

Post by dragowarrour »

Disturbed0ne wrote:Search on Google. There are a lot of companies that sell cases/shells for PSPs out there. I've bought a few. Not sure if I can list the sites though.
There arent any for the psp go
Moonreader

Post by Moonreader »

Well I know for sure there are some at Best Buy, don't know if you have them where you live but they have a shell the protects the entire game and you can play at the same time. There is also a leather case from Gamestop that is rather good as well. There are a ton of cases you just have to look around

Return to “General”