#217110 by lexamillionvita
Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:06 pm
I have firmware 2.01 is there homebrew I can install now or do I have to wait for next release :(
#217113 by Krayziezay
Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:18 pm
You can run any homebrew as of right now hopefully by the end of the week
#217115 by Theredbaron
Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:33 pm
And by that he means no. 2.01 is too new for any of the old exploits, unless you find your won. So you might as well update to 2.02. As that is what the next released exploit is going to use.

Also, I wish by the end of the week. Got a dang family party to go to on the 31st, and would love a working shoutcast radio for while I am there.
#217181 by Theredbaron
Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:57 pm
lexamillionvita wrote:Ohk thankz had my hopes up 4 a lil I hope it comes out soon

Well, your a member now, so you "will get it". Just be sure that you have money on your PSN account, and check back all the time. I joined a heck of a long time ago, but only really started coming here once I got my vita, about 2 weeks go. I check in a few times a day now. I really don't want to miss getting me pspradio. (I am so mad by the, imo, obvious missing feature). You can't even run shoutcast, or any audio/video, from the browser.

I say check back all the time, as you are a new member, and are probable pretty low on the pole, as it were. So when you get it, if you get it this round, it will be really close to the public release. Which means you will have to jump on the PSN pretty quick and grab it. That is also why you want money on it now. Or I guess a credit card you can use, as that is how I buy games.
#217894 by swein
Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:31 pm
qwertyuioppoiuytrewq wrote:wait for the ninja release it should be out soon
or not :D 31 day in december