Discuss official PS Vita games here
#217070 by qaisarehman
Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:12 pm
Uncharted, Wipeout, Gravity Rush, Jet set radio, Final Fantasy PSP, Mutant Hunt, and the most recent is Retro city.
Advertising
#217090 by Gegz
Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:46 pm
dang, too bad for Jet Set Radio, but Mortal Kombat 9 is a nice christmas gift :mrgreen:
Advertising
#217167 by JVC
Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:35 pm
JVC wrote:
bluepeaster wrote:EU gets all the good game, why can't US have free MK :cry: .

Cuz they get more money in euros so they dont care bout dollars :lol:,meaning they dont care bout US players.
I bet they put up MK just so people can go and buy it,just ridiculous,then getting it up for free later to tick them off :twisted:
#217175 by scousetomo
Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:47 pm
i found a free month of plus for liking on facebook i dloaded grtavity rush and mortal kombat free it finishes on 31st of this month its on facebook espana i think but im from the uk myself im thinking of getting a year for 29 pounds thats a lot of games in a year
#218050 by yeahman45
Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:40 pm
scousetomo wrote:i found a free month of plus for liking on facebook i dloaded grtavity rush and mortal kombat free it finishes on 31st of this month its on facebook espana i think but im from the uk myself im thinking of getting a year for 29 pounds thats a lot of games in a year

the giveway finishes the 31st? or the ps plus finishes on the 31st? i have just subscribe but haven't received my voucher yet.. can you use the voucher when you want? (e.g. in january?)
#218294 by poec
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 am
Tiay wrote:We have Mortal Kombat, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Big Sky: Inifnity and Knytt as free games on PS Plus EU.
What's free @US?

Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Retro City Rampage, Wipeout 2048, Jet Set Radio, Final Fantasy Tactics ATM.