Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
#216897 by S1NFUL
Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:27 am
Speaking of legendary PSP hackers...did you guys know that Dark_AleX is in possession of a Vita right now?
Advertising
#216898 by VitaGenic
Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:32 am
I and the core members of Team PRO decided that it was best to work towards uniting the scene, rather than stirring flames of war, which lead to frostegater being accepted as one of our Core-Team members (with him, we are now 5)


This comment right here shows how different the PSP/PS Vita scene is compared to the PS3 scene...

Someone did wrong by them, yet they put the events in the past and now work as a team with that individual :)

Looking forward to using some of their products in the future :)
Advertising
#216901 by hgoel0974
Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:34 am
VitaGenic wrote:
I and the core members of Team PRO decided that it was best to work towards uniting the scene, rather than stirring flames of war, which lead to frostegater being accepted as one of our Core-Team members (with him, we are now 5)


This comment right here shows how different the PSP/PS Vita scene is compared to the PS3 scene...

Someone did wrong by them, yet they put the events in the past and now work as a team with that individual :)

Looking forward to using some of their products in the future :)

It never even was frost's fault, he didn;t leak the info to Jordam on purpose, he had been tricked! I am sure that if JorDamn came to them wanting to be a member, they would stab him!
#216914 by The Z
Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:07 am
S1NFUL wrote:Speaking of legendary PSP hackers...did you guys know that Dark_AleX is in possession of a Vita right now?

You still havent heard of him since 5.00 M33-6 (actually M33-7, but it was more a M33-6fix).
#216922 by Se7EN
Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:46 am
S1NFUL wrote:Speaking of legendary PSP hackers...did you guys know that Dark_AleX is in possession of a Vita right now?


Source?
#216924 by rafael707
Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:25 am
wouldnt it be great if we lived in a world, were TN camp and pro-team worked together and developed side by side :mrgreen:

to bad peoples egos are preventing this.., so many great minds.. ok im done ranting
#217107 by JVC
Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:54 pm
rafael707 wrote:wouldnt it be great if we lived in a world, were TN camp and pro-team worked together and developed side by side :mrgreen:

to bad peoples egos are preventing this.., so many great minds.. ok im done ranting

I believe it is no rant,but a good advice,too bad we are not them to decide I guess :(.
#217221 by S1NFUL
Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:12 pm
Se7EN wrote:
S1NFUL wrote:Speaking of legendary PSP hackers...did you guys know that Dark_AleX is in possession of a Vita right now?


Source?


It was in an interview some time back.
#217229 by Se7EN
Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:21 pm
give me the link to the interview because i think your bullshitting me.....

D_A is long gone and wont be back so i doubt your telling the truth....
#217252 by S1NFUL
Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:42 pm
Se7EN wrote:give me the link to the interview because i think your bullshitting me.....

D_A is long gone and wont be back so i doubt your telling the truth....


I'm not bullshitting you...or at least I never meant to.

Give this a read: http://daxhordes.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6122

Near the end of the interview D_A says that he will certainly get the NGP. (he says NGP because the interview happened about half a year before the PS Vita was released)

It's been 10 months since the US release of the Vita (and 12 for Japan), so it's most likely that D_A has acquired a Vita by now. Happy?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest