#217104 by vitasav
Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:29 pm
VitaGenic wrote:I think i know the answer to this question already. But the other night when i updated to 2.02 (previously had 1.81 mad blocker) i was wondering that with the 2.02 exploit, will TN menu read all my previously installed homebrew from ms0:/PSP/GAME or will i have to reinstall it???

Thanks in advance :)

i'm not positive...but it makes perfect sense that it will be there.

updating doesn't delete files i don't think.
Advertising
#217153 by fate6
Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:19 pm
VitaGenic wrote:I think i know the answer to this question already. But the other night when i updated to 2.02 (previously had 1.81 mad blocker) i was wondering that with the 2.02 exploit, will TN menu read all my previously installed homebrew from ms0:/PSP/GAME or will i have to reinstall it???

Thanks in advance :)

yes everything sbould still be there
Advertising
#218382 by Vajuras
Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:47 am
1) I was wondering if it was possible to upgrade to a bigger memory card without losing the cfw or expoit. Should I upgrade my card before the game/save are announced?
2) OFW 2.02
#218444 by JMQMOfficials
Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:09 am
You can back up your old Memory Card and apply that back up to your new Memory Card with Open CMA.
If you have an exploit, the exploit should be there with the homebrews , but not the iso's.
#218458 by D0r1t0
Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:33 am
Hello guys i downloaded few days ago the OpenCMA and my question is , since i have original 2.02 Firmware and games i bought from PStore ,
1- those games i will be able to play them? I mean if we will get the exploit .
2- With Ps Vita exploited the ppl who have 1.81 , they currently can play Ps Vita games? , i mean the ones they had , i do not know if they can store them somewhere or not to pass to another folders like with the psp and Iso/cso.
3- Assuming that that ppl are not able to connect to PStore their only way to buy ps vita games is by Amazon or some other site or ?
4- So can you please correct me? If you have your PsVita exploited you only will be playing the Psp games and will not be able to downloand the Ps vita games if you dont buy them from shop? :idea:
#218605 by JMQMOfficials
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:57 pm
1-Yes
2-Anybody can play games in any firmware even when bought from the PlayStation Store.
3-You can buy them at stores . . . and you can use the Charles Proxy if it's still works, idk I never tested that out yet.
4-You can play bought games in the PlayStation Store and from normal stores.
#218632 by D0r1t0
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:06 pm
JMQMOfficials wrote:1-Yes
2-Anybody can play games in any firmware even when bought from the PlayStation Store.
3-You can buy them at stores . . . and you can use the Charles Proxy if it's still works, idk I never tested that out yet.
4-You can play bought games in the PlayStation Store and from normal stores.

Thanks buddy
#218869 by tysovsky
Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:08 pm
dang, I'm in one bad situation. I got my Vita as a present, but it doesn't have memory card. Also I have ps3 with 4.21 cfw with internet access. So the question is, if I buy exploited game on PS3, will I be able to transfer it to Vita somehow, even after Sony pull it from PSN, or all I can do is pray for Sony not to pull it from PSN, and for my Memory Card to be here by Monday (I just came from 3 different GameStops, in all of them PSV MC were sold out).