I must say playing this straight after a weekend of playing NFS Undercover...
My gripes with the physical copy of the game are:
1) Controlls. I hate accellerate and break bein the triggers. It honestly isnt that hard to let us remap the keys... Zzzzzzzz
2) headlights, only because they seem to have the ability to turn me into a deer and run me over
3) changing music tracks is a dog. I think its meant to work like the iphone unlock swipe, but it doesnt work 80% of the time.
4) lag. Im going to trade in the physical copy and buy it digitally to see if that fixes it as others have suggested. It only happens when theres alot of stuff going on but thats when you need it to stay smoothe..
5) no crossplay?? Seriously?? I own a ps3 and a vita, its the same game, let me play it on the PS3 without forking out $$ for another copy >.< rather than being greedy in that aspect they'd probably get a shitload more sales if they allowed it.
6) with the physical copy, you get a 3page instruction manual that details health warnings, the aussie classification rating system and a pay for help phone # at EA. there is a section for the game manual within the game, but ABSOLUTELY NO REFERENCE AT ALL to the controll system. I had to google it to find a different PDF manual which highlighted the controlls. Even then it just references the back touchscreen for changing music tracks and setting destinations on the map, but no further explanation on how to do it.
Its an ok game after you loose the feeling of the car actualy being a wet bar of soap with an attraction to bright lights, but you still get the feeling the vita games/ports are being treated like a bastard freckly red-headed stepchild that noone likes and only ever does things for them because their parents are threatening to take away their allowance if they dont >.<
PS Vita - OFW 2.02 + CEF TN-C
PS3 - Latest OFW